• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is my Forex Company Legit or Not? - SWIFFPLC

I am having an issue with a company
Doesn't look scam to me..I actually invested with them in 2019 and I'm still with them, I made couple of withdrawals as well, Its doesn't look registered though I guess that's where they got it wrong. Just little improvement needed from them..here is my portfolio with them .

AsstModerator Note: How did you invest with them in 2019 when they only registered the domain name in August of 2020?

Attachments

• download_20210204_023431.png
    download_20210204_023431.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 14
I've been investing with swiffplc for God knows how long and I have not had any problem with their trade. My Withdrawal has being smooth from the first day I challenged myself to trade with them.but like every other great establishment their are break points. So I hope they fix it.

AsstModerator Note: How did you invest with them since "God knows how long" when they only registered the domain name in August of 2020?

SWIFFPLC
Wall St
New York, NY 10005
United States
Phone: +1 6282 883 330
Email: support@swiffplc.com

if you mean this, i suggest to you avoid investing in schemes like this ..

Let's dig a little deeper. Everyone grab a shovel.

swiffplc.com claims "We have been lincesed and Certified.Also being recongnized Nation wide." Wow, and I thought my typos were bad. Then again, I'm not asking anyone to trust me with their money.

There's no regulatory info in the page footer. Any properly regulated company would have it in the page footer and/or on a specific page for regulation. This company has neither.

The claimed New York address is not complete. Wall Street has numerous buildings. Any legitimate company would give a street address along with enough info to find their offices inside the building if it's a large one.

The swiffplc.com domain name was first created on 2020-08-09. There are 243 other sites hosted on the same server. That does not inspire confidence. Any company that wants to play with my money should be able to afford a dedicated IP address.

All four of the alleged client testimonials claim to be from people who are CEOs. Yep, CEOs have nothing better to do that place money with a company with no regulation and no valid street address.

Sounds like a scam to me mate.

I agree with Igor. I'd like to add that it also smells and looks like a scam to me.

There are 4 investment plans. All have min/max deposits. The first two have minimum claimed returns. None show a maximum return and none say how long until the minimum return will be realized.

According to the website, if you invest $500 in the "Starter" plan, and if this unregulated and unfindable company decides to pay you the $500 minimum return, you don't know if you can collect the $1000 they'll owe you next month, next year, or maybe 500 years in the future. Elsewhere on the page they brag about returns above 10% per week, which is not a safe or sustainable level of return for even the best investments. I strongly suspect that this is just another HYIP scam and someone didn't even finish filling in the details of their investment plans. Maybe they failed to pay their web designer. ;)

For anyone considering putting funds here, I have one piece of advice. Take your money and run away from swiffplc.com as fast as you can.

@Dean9

You have reported 2 posts in this thread as inappropriate. Can you please publicly state what you find inappropriate about each of those posts?

Most likely, Dean9 works for the scammers and is foolishly hoping that the FPA will remove inconvenient information if he presses the report button and gives no details. If that worked, every scammer out there cry and say "inappropriate" to have all the bad information removed.

I was contacted by a Forex Trader on-line. She promised huge ROI. I could invest $500 and in one month time my investment would turn into $5500. I thought this is to good to be true so I started to do some research. I asked them what country they are affiliated with and who they were registered with and they never wanted to answer my questions. I now believe that they are not registered although I can't prove it. I have invested $120 with SWIFFPLC. I can't find any reviews on SWIFFPLC and they seem to have little to no web presence. Before I invest an additional $380 to complete my minimum investment how can I know if SWIFFPLC is a legitimate company?
Any promises of ROI are usually a scam from what I've observed so far.
I'd be trying to get that $120 back ASAP.

Sorry to tell you but just after the first 2-3 sentances i can answer you - absolute scam!

Amina, have you heard of forexage.org and how they continue trying to make people deposit $500, $1,000, and even $5,000 to manage your bitcoin wallet. I know they are scammer, but they have a huge presence on social media!!

I want to file a court claim over the alleged legitimacy of trading services and bitcoin mining offered by forexage. I have hired a private investigator to find out more information about the two individuals I spoke with over IG and Whatsapp. I got info of their operating location, a well as possible personal information. I need help with this case, so feel free to reach out to me with questions and advice.

Amina, have you heard of forexage.org and how they continue trying to make people deposit $500, $1,000, and even $5,000 to manage your bitcoin wallet. I know they are scammer, but they have a huge presence on social media!!

I want to file a court claim over the alleged legitimacy of trading services and bitcoin mining offered by forexage. I have hired a private investigator to find out more information about the two individuals I spoke with over IG and Whatsapp. I got info of their operating location, a well as possible personal information. I need help with this case, so feel free to reach out to me with questions and advice.

Fake social media likes and followers are very easy to purchase.

I believe your instincts are correct. Let's look at this a little closer.

The forexage.org website claims they launched in October 2016, yet also have 6 years of experience. October 2021 would be 5 years. If you check, you'll find the domain name was registered on 2020-11-24 and expires on 2021-11-24.

They have a companies house link. That's instant credibility, or is it?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12148939

Oh look, the company was incorporated on 9 August 2019. It was dissolved on 30 March 2021. There's a reasonable chance that this link is completely unrelated to forexage.org.

A 1000 in Silver Plan claims it will get you 4480 in earnings - but no actual timeframe for producing these earnings is given. Is that in a week, a month, a year, a century, or longer? The arrangement of the plans looks very much like a HYIP (a nasty little version of a Ponzi scheme), if not a pure deposit-only scam.

The FAQ claims no risk in a high profit investment - RUN AWAY!

The homepage claims all assets are insured - Who insures virtual currencies? FLEE!

The homepage claims 3M happy clients. forexage.org/about claims 875K happy clients (and over 175,000 clients lower down on the page). Do they have trouble counting?

Both pages claim 100% satisfaction. You couldn't give away free money to 100 people without at least one finding some reason to complain. Do we expect 3 million (or 875,000 or 175,000) clients won't result in a few unhappy people?

Big promises, not enough details, plus inconsistency and lies - take your money and get it as far from these people as possible.

I was contacted by a Forex Trader on-line. She promised huge ROI. I could invest $500 and in one month time my investment would turn into $5500. I thought this is to good to be true so I started to do some research. I asked them what country they are affiliated with and who they were registered with and they never wanted to answer my questions. I now believe that they are not registered although I can't prove it. I have invested $120 with SWIFFPLC. I can't find any reviews on SWIFFPLC and they seem to have little to no web presence. Before I invest an additional $380 to complete my minimum investment how can I know if SWIFFPLC is a legitimate company?
Sounds like a scam

Back