Is nrgbinary scam?

relativ

Private
[langtitle=it]Is nrgbinary scam?[/langtitle]

Spett.le FOREX PEACE ARMY

Inoltro con la presente nota per segnalare un truffa operata da NRGBINARY.
La società si è assunta la gestione di un mio conto di 10.000 € in opzioni binarie, con l’impegno da parte di NRG a mantenere l’integrità del conto ed a corrispondere un rendimento mensile compreso tra 8% e 10% (minimo 8 % garantito -vedasi contratto allegato).
L’accordo è contenuto in un contratto inviato via mail da NRG (a mezzo account manager Benedetto Staffieri) e da me ritornato firmato.
L’impegno è stato confermato via mail e più volte ribadito dall’account manager Benedetto Staffieri in chat scritte via skype..
L’impegno è stato rispettato per alcuni mesi ma poi è stato arbitrariamente sospeso e infine:
una prima richiesta di prelievo (1200 €) è stata ‘cancellato’ 20 dicembre 2012;
una seconda richiesta di prelievo di (2400 € ) è stata ‘cancellata il 20 gennaio 2014.
un invito al rispetto contrattuale del 24 gennaio 2014 è stato ignorato (è pervenuta solo una risposta di rutine precompilata)
un invito al rispetto contrattuale del 3 marzo 2014 è stato ignorato.
un invito al rispetto contrattuale del 5 marzo 2014 è stato ignorato.

Segnalo per tentare di risolvere il caso.

Con stima per la Vostra attività.
relativ.

Allegherò documentazione per apertura caso:
- Schema contratto
- conferma contratto via mail
- varie riconferme rendimento 8% via skype
- copia schermata conto on line per versamenti fatti e prelievi respinti

It looks like the attachments didn't make it. Go ahead and hit Reply, then Go Advanced. Below the message box, there's a place to add attachments.

non riesco ad aggiungere qui gli allegati che sono presenti nella pagina di presentazione caso.
per favore può indicarmi come fare?
Posso anche inviarli da mia mail qui sotto indicata.
Grazie.
relativ@libero.it

You've obviously been able to hit reply.

After clicking reply, look towards the lower-right corner of the message box and click on "Go Advanced".

Once you've done that, go ahead and type your message, but don't submit it yet. Instead, scroll down and click where it says "Manage Attachments". This should let you select files from your computer and upload them.

[langtitle=it]aggiunta allegati[/langtitle]

Grazie.
Sono riuscito ad aggiungere gli allegati.

p.s. la votazione

Attachments

• cattura schermo e mail richieste rimborso A NRG - tolto i nomi.doc
    275.5 KB · Views: 4
  • estratto VERSAMENTI E PRELIEVI 2013-2014 tolto i nomi.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • estratto copia mail con impegno all'8% garantito tolto i nomi.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 2
  • estratto conversazioni per FOREX PEACE ARMY tolto i nomi.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
  • CONTRATTO DI CONTO VALUTARIO GESTITO.doc
    135.5 KB · Views: 5
Great. Now, send an email to every address you can find for NRG Binary. Invite them to come to this thread in Scam Alerts and explain what is going on.

Dear Sir,
I must say that we absolutely condemn any type of activity that is mentioned in your post.
There is no such thing as “Client Portfolio Management” that is related to our site in any way, shape or form. After a thorough investigation on our behalf, we have concluded that the account manager acted on his own terms.
We must mention that due to his actions, Mr. Benedetto Staffieri is no longer with us. He has been released from our company more than 2 months ago.
Regarding the withdrawal requests you have mentioned, we investigated this issue in full and it seems that not all relevant documentation were sent to us in order to approve them.
An official representative from our company will get in touch with you and we would like to assure you that a suitable solution will be found to this issue.
Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager

Lance, I suggest that you check the accounts of EVERY client that was connected in any way to Benedetto Staffieri. Since he was let go before this complaint surfaced, there may still be others who have suffered similar mistreatment.

Lance,

Your client reports that he has not heard from you about this issue. Please get in touch with him.

Back