1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there any auto software for placing orders automatically

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by arun_kumar5670, Nov 12, 2010.

1. arun_kumar5670

arun_kumar5670 Recruit

is there any auto software for placing orders automatically,if anyone knows reply me

2. Chaz McHan

Chaz McHan Corporal

There are plenty of bots out there, called "Expert Advisors." There'd be many people on these forums and others that develop them, use them, and swear by them.

Personally, I have given hundreds and hundreds of hours to them... researching, programming, testing, using... with demos and real accounts.

My conclusion for myself is that they cannot beat human traders who have trained their market intuition, so I don't endorse using EAs. All EAs work some of the time. NONE of them work all the time... and when they fail, they fail big. To each his own.

If you decide to use one, either of your own creation or one of the hundreds that are available for free or a cost... I sincerely wish you the very best of luck.

Happy trading!

3. WinFX

WinFX Private, 1st Class

For what reason you want auto software? Do you want it for news trading to enter immediately after news releases? There are several autoclick softwares in the market. However nowadays most brokers don`t execute orders anymore during news releases

4. Simon Edwards

Simon Edwards Corporal

Since these "brokers" will always claim they make money on the spread then why would they ignore a revenue a revenue stream by not executing orders during the news.....

bottom line is , they are taking the risk and should be avoided