It's a New Week!

And how long does this forum exist?
It's interesting if there are traders who have been writing on this forum for years....

Well it's another day and I hope you are doing well. I have just got abcl online and getting ready to trade in brough ti will be in a while. I like to do an analysis first before I decide to trade. The market is not looking good so I will have to come up with some ideas.

Well it is a good day to start trading and I have been going through my trade journal and coming up with plans to sue for my next trades. The market looks good for me and I am believe that I can get something out of it without any worries and it is all right. All the best in your trades.

It is cool that here you can always get not just help in trading, but also emotional support. Sometimes it is even more important and it is definitely necessary for even the most severe trader.

It is certainly a new week and I hope that with the new week i will experience some different trading results. The previous week was very hectic and I was not able to make much from my trades. That si to say that I am still hoping for the best. i came up with my own strategy and it has been very effective. I understand better why it is important to have a strategy.

This is the week where I plan to come up with another trading strategy. There have been some changes in the market and of late I have not been getting the best results but they are not abd results either. I am literally going to start again from scratch but this time I am going to take a different approach. This is another way of learning forex trading.

Back