• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Justmarkets eat my all profit and accused me of fraudulent trading

I am having an issue with a company
So basically JustMarkets is not sending the orders to market. They are lying. I recommend you to dennounce this situation to the Cysec regulation.

I share your disappointment. Getting your deposit back is important, but getting profits on what looks like a perfectly ordinary trade is also important.

I'm tempted to become VERY suspicious about what will happen to any JustMarkets client who gets into profitable stock trade during a major profitable move.
Dear Forexpeacearmy Team
I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your advice regarding a above issue I had with Justmarkets. I had claimed my profit 3440USD, but unfortunately, I have not received any response from them yet. I am requesting to declare them as Scam broker so in future traders will be aware of them
I am writing to inquire about what steps I should take next. Is there any way that the Forexpeacearmy department can help me in this situation? I would appreciate any advice or guidance that you could provide me with.
Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

Dear Forexpeacearmy Team
I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your advice regarding a above issue I had with Justmarkets. I had claimed my profit 3440USD, but unfortunately, I have not received any response from them yet. I am requesting to declare them as Scam broker so in future traders will be aware of them
I am writing to inquire about what steps I should take next. Is there any way that the Forexpeacearmy department can help me in this situation? I would appreciate any advice or guidance that you could provide me with.
Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
Trader's court has gone though many changes over the years. See:

And

----------------------------
The reality is that most victims do not research where they are donating depositing their money with cfd brokerage with BEFORE depositing.
They are usually overwhelmed by their gambling impulses and just deposit with whichever broker looks good at the time (high leverage, attractive website, maybe regulated, et. al.)

That said, maybe @JustMarkets.com @JustForexcom will offer a reasonable settlement when it comes to profits. Even they must admit how bad/shameful their actions look.

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/investor-protection/how-to-complain/

File a comprehensive report with their Regulator and get their Ombudsman on the job, fact there are no failures or whatever wrongdoing from your side the Client Trader, the rest remains extremely abusive literature meant to overwrite crime, stealing client funds, sorry to say so is and remains a “Criminal Act !
Could you please advise me on the process of obtaining a CFI number? I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any necessary forms or documentation that I need to complete to obtain the CFI number.

If i file without CFI number it shows me only one broker.

Could you please advise me on the process of obtaining a CFI number? I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any necessary forms or documentation that I need to complete to obtain the CFI number.

If i file without CFI number it shows me only one broker.
this might help:

But really the broker has to give this to you. Hence the joke that CySEC is.

You are better off complaining to Cy FO, where you can get a "real" judgement against the broker. Again, look at the article above.

Any update progress, you managed to file a complaint with their F. Ombudsman

…or could this be the problem….still these days

https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-ne...nds-firms-mifid-ii-rules-reverse-solicitation

in case, do inform esma the more complaints they get….the better

https://www.esma.europa.eu/supervisory-convergence-tools/breach-union-law

Back