• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! After digging deeper I have found a google site with quite a lot of his information which confirms all my findings: sites.google.com/site/kenyaforexwinner/

Please be aware of it and this scammer!

Update 2: The scammer has yet created even another email for his Dorothy Koki alias. His new email is: dorothykoki@aol.com

All good research. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing it will help a lot of people. Its always so important to do your due diligence before getting involved with a program or mentor

Thank you for sharing it will help a lot of people. Its always so important to do your due diligence before getting involved with a program or mentor
Yes for sure. The positive side is that you keep learning from your mistakes. Before trusting anyone, I will definitely do much more research from now on.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 28, 2020 at 8:20 PM

I invited the scammer for negotiations but I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna even answer.

Please be aware of someone who goes by the name Stephen Kuria, or Luke Jesse Otwane or Dorothy Koki Mringie, on MQL5 as well as on the internet who tries to sell a supposedly profitable scalper which is a total scam. I have collected some information about this person so you are all away.

Names he uses: Stephen Kuria, or Luke Jesse Otwane or Dorothy Koki Mringie
Product on MQL5: mql5.com/en/market/product/58037
Other names he sold the same thing under: Pip Sharpshooter, Creative Scalper, TradeforALiving Scalper

Emails he uses:
monthlyincomeea@gmail.com
moseskuria123@gmail.com
creativetraders@aol.com
monthlyincomeea@aol.com
mojoro702@gmail.com

Phone number: +254 724 240144

I urge everyone to be aware and do what they can to bring down this scammer.
I have sent the EA as promised. The EA is also at MQL5 you had the choice to buy there and from me directly. You are also eligible for updates just like I communicated. I also communicated before you purchased that trading forex is risky and gave other warnings as well. They are also displayed on the chart continuously to warn you. It is also common knowledge that real trading differs from back testing due to slippage, spread, and connectivity. The EA I sent trades as indicated and when you backtest even on the days you have traded, it will give the same results. If not you can state it here and I make remedial actions.

With that said your case is unique. You made a false claim to PayPal the payment you made to me was unauthorized. I complained about this to you and I have that on email. You agreed to withdraw that claim and I offered to refund you approximately one month later. this was voluntary on my part it was not obligatory since IO found you to be a hostile customer. You sent so many emails every day to every email you could get hold of even after we agreed on the day I would send you the money. You harrassed and intimidated me and I told you on the email that you were antagonizing me. I, therefore, changed my mind about refunding. I told you this by email after various warnings and appeals.

However, you are still entitled to updates.

Again I repeat that the live trades of the EA match the backtests. If that is not the case I am ready to send the update until you confirm it matches here. Again I gave guidance on the rules to apply when trading including risk management. I would also like to state that many emails and phone numbers you attached above are not mine but you just go ahead and post them and harrass them. Yet I have been communicating to myself using the one email. It was not necessary like I had told you.

About the other replies from my various customers below. The initial EA had some errors which is why sometimes I offered refunds. I will be sending you an update as well. Kindly send me an email as well.

I have sent the EA as promised. The EA is also at MQL5 you had the choice to buy there and from me directly. You are also eligible for updates just like I communicated. I also communicated before you purchased that trading forex is risky and gave other warnings as well. They are also displayed on the chart continuously to warn you. It is also common knowledge that real trading differs from back testing due to slippage, spread, and connectivity. The EA I sent trades as indicated and when you backtest even on the days you have traded, it will give the same results. If not you can state it here and I make remedial actions.

With that said your case is unique. You made a false claim to PayPal the payment you made to me was unauthorized. I complained about this to you and I have that on email. You agreed to withdraw that claim and I offered to refund you approximately one month later. this was voluntary on my part it was not obligatory since IO found you to be a hostile customer. You sent so many emails every day to every email you could get hold of even after we agreed on the day I would send you the money. You harrassed and intimidated me and I told you on the email that you were antagonizing me. I, therefore, changed my mind about refunding. I told you this by email after various warnings and appeals.

However, you are still entitled to updates.

Again I repeat that the live trades of the EA match the backtests. If that is not the case I am ready to send the update until you confirm it matches here. Again I gave guidance on the rules to apply when trading including risk management. I would also like to state that many emails and phone numbers you attached above are not mine but you just go ahead and post them and harrass them. Yet I have been communicating to myself using the one email. It was not necessary like I had told you.

About the other replies from my various customers below. The initial EA had some errors which is why sometimes I offered refunds. I will be sending you an update as well. Kindly send me an email as well.
First of all I must say, that I am very surprised that the scammer has answered to potentially get other people to fall for the scams now that all his personal information was published.

What you have sent me was something totally different from what was shown originally. Indeed, it was on MQL5, though if you check the supposed computer screen share on gotomeeting you heavily advertise to go buy it outside of the platform, asking to transfer money as friends and family on PayPal to avoid potential chargebacks. Furthermore, every time a chargeback is initiated or someone reports you as a scammer, you just switch your email to a new one, including your PP mail. Very suspicious. Trading forex is very risky indeed, especially when falling for scams like these.
You are very hypocritical and contradictory. On one hand you say that real trading is different from backtests, which I agree with, and on the other hand you're now trying to tell me that the days I traded result in the same profits as shown in the backtests? You know as well as I do that this is total bullsht and the EA is actually just a pile of worthless non working nonsense.
We have agreed on a certain day for a refund, which you have not adhered to, but rather kept ignoring my messages and actually blocked me. Well I wonder why? That is just business as usual for African scammers like you. And I guess that it is very obvious that I would go ahead and first file a chargeback with PayPal if you refuse to answer any of my messages. The reason why I believe that you agreed on a refund was just to get rid of the chargeback. Well in this case you got me, I believed in your word, cancelled the chargeback and as expected you kept on ignoring and blocking me.

I am not interested in any of your potential updates, as what you provide is full of bugs, and total nonsense which is far from working. Basically a scam. And lets not even get started on the performance. What you're claiming, that it "matches backtests", is far from correct as you know.
I have given you an additional week until the end of Friday to provide me with my refund, otherwise I will be actively seeking legal measures alongside other more personal ones, and I will not rest until I have my money back. You have made yourself a very dangerous enemy my friend. I have gathered more valuable information on you after some doxxing. The next step would be, if you dont provide me with my rightful refund, I will openly publish all your personal information including a few potential addresses, which will also be forwarded to the cybercrime unit where I have filed a report.

Moreover, it is very suspicious that every time something negative surfaces, you just keep changing emails, names used for the product, and so on.

TL;DR: Don't trust this African scammer, all his claims are wrong with no solid base, and are there solely to potentially scam other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back