• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

On my trading account I see now 2 hedging EUR/USD and AUD/USD positions opened on 05.11.2015 but trading on my account stopped like 3 weeks ago (by my request) so I am just waiting for those positions to be closed (and I have no idea when FF will close those positions).
Please can other traders confirm if they also have same positions opened on their accounts as all accounts should have same trades .

I appreciate Your info

Martin

On my trading account I see now 2 hedging EUR/USD and AUD/USD positions opened on 05.11.2015 but trading on my account stopped like 3 weeks ago (by my request) so I am just waiting for those positions to be closed (and I have no idea when FF will close those positions).
Please can other traders confirm if they also have same positions opened on their accounts as all accounts should have same trades .

I appreciate Your info

Martin

I now believe this is scam and we are all victims of this scam.

Another thread on this forum related to this scam https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fortress-fund-knight-capital.43198/

Dear all Fortress Fund investors.
a) Please share Your thoughts if You tried to withdraw funds and if You were successful . If no please tell how long You wait for Your withdrawal to be processed . I wait for over a month and still I do not know when my 2 small hedging positions will be closed.
b) Secondly please share positions currently opened on Your accounts so we can compare to other investors. Those should be same . My 2 hedge positions refrain me from making withdrawal (at least that is what KCM and FF says which is not sth I agreed to)

I appreciate Your support in the case .

Attachments

• MT4.png
    MT4.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
Still have two positions in my account.
Dear all Fortress Fund investors.
a) Please share Your thoughts if You tried to withdraw funds and if You were successful . If no please tell how long You wait for Your withdrawal to be processed . I wait for over a month and still I do not know when my 2 small hedging positions will be closed.
b) Secondly please share positions currently opened on Your accounts so we can compare to other investors. Those should be same . My 2 hedge positions refrain me from making withdrawal (at least that is what KCM and FF says which is not sth I agreed to)

I appreciate Your support in the case .

Hi Martin,

I fund my account using a credit card and when I called my bank to report they advised me that KCM is already on their black list. There is a good chance I will get the money back because it is still within the 60 days limit. Contact your bank to see what they can do for you.

Chu.

Here is the screenshot of trades in my account.

@Chu: do you think Credit Card company / Bank can help us getting our money back?

thanks

Attachments

• KnightCapital.png
    KnightCapital.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
I funded an account with KCM and Fortress, admittedly ony $500 and not the full $3000 they requested as a minimum. Having seen all the warning signs on here about it being a scam I have successfully completed a withdrawal and have received the funds back onto my credit card today. I hope this reassures those of you trying to get money back.

On my trading account I see now 2 hedging EUR/USD and AUD/USD positions opened on 05.11.2015 (Attached) but trading on my account stopped like 3 weeks ago (by my request) so I am just waiting for those positions to be closed (and I have no idea when FF will close those positions).
Keeping such hedge positions opened makes me believe that those positions are opened just not to process my withdrawal request as there is no reason to believe those positions will make any profit at all .
I was also able to wthdraw 1000 USD but when I decided to withdraw more 6000 USD KCM said they can not processes it as there are opened positions on my acc but my MAM agreement does not limit my withdrawals (Attached)

I appreciate Your info

Martin

Attachments

• FF MAM.png
    FF MAM.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Acc positions.png
    Acc positions.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 5
Back