• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

Yep, fake signature, fake awards, fake fundmanager (actor) ... fake everything. So much SCAM, so I am started thinking this are the fapturbo guys ...

The rewards are not fake...
I looked them up on theforexrewards.com and China FX Expo, one of the biggest FX award show in the world.

Happy trading :)

I looked them up on theforexrewards.com and China FX Expo, one of the biggest FX award show in the world.

Those broker awards do appear to be legitimate but, I am checking their regulatory bodies ... well, I will check as soon as I find out in which country their business is established/licenced ... dussfx was referring to the Fortress FX Fund awards ... the two on the website do not appear to be legitimate ...

Video client testimonials at Fortress FX Fund are dubious as well ... "George Sinclair from Manchester, UK" is really a paid testimonial actor on fiverr as Yoogle (80% sure). "Mark Jones from Sydney, Australia" is another paid testimonial actor on fiverr who goes by the user name Docreilly (100% sure) ... and they are just the ones that I was able to find with some quick research ...

20151105 George Sinclair is really Yoogle .png 20151105 Mark Jones from Sydney is Docreilly.png

I can say that I own a managed FX account with Forterss and it has been very profitable now for quite some time. I would be happy to share as well. I think it's a very legitimate trading group. I received some more marketing messages from them recently but am not worried about my funds as their trading style is extremely impressive. I mostly like their Risk : Reward ratio for having such high returns. As I say, remember the returns are not as super high because they are really compounded. 1000%++ a year is really 20% a month, etc which adds up very nicely. I will be making a withdrawal soon :)

Happy trading :)

Please, show us the exact links! theforexrewards.com is not functional...

Last edited by a moderator:
Video client testimonials at Fortress FX Fund are dubious as well ... "George Sinclair from Manchester, UK" is really a paid testimonial actor on fiverr as Yoogle (80% sure). "Mark Jones from Sydney, Australia" is another paid testimonial actor on fiverr who goes by the user name Docreilly (100% sure) ... and they are just the ones that I was able to find with some quick research ...

View attachment 21929 View attachment 21930

Dear fellow, do not waste your time – every word on this fake Fortress fund site is a lie! We did what we have to do to expose this SCAM. Now just stay and watch how this topic will be wlooded with satisified "real" clients. The battle with the scammers is lost by a definition, because we are a few people but they have an army of forum writers on a paycheck.

FXCM employed the same attack on me recently when i exposed them how they Pick-Pocket Their Unsuspecting Retail Traders Deposits.
All of sudden about 10 different people began a major Victim Blaming campaign against me.
I didnt buy it. I immediately knew what was going on by the "readers"
(paid by FXCM) Defensive behavior?!?!

FXCM employed the same attack on me recently when i exposed them how they Pick-Pocket Their Unsuspecting Retail Traders Deposits.
All of sudden about 10 different people began a major Victim Blaming campaign against me.
I didnt buy it. I immediately knew what was going on by the "readers"
(paid by FXCM) Defensive behavior?!?!

I feel sorry for you, but FXCM at least has some background reputation, they are real company with real people, you can legaly fight with. You can referral NFA or you can prosecute them. Here we are talking for a very real fraud scheme for literraly stealing the peoples money from the other end of the world from compleately fake people, so when they steal your money nobody can helps you.

.....so when they steal your money nobody can helps you.

I talked to my bank in Germany early this morning and payments by Credit Card to these guys should be eligible for a refund- (sadly I am not sure if the bank freezes the funds on the other end so that the crooks can't use it for their cocktails in the Bahamas...)

Back