• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

They have site in Asian languages too and have been doing seminars in Singapore. Execution is pretty good, not surprised funds want to use them since they seemed to be more focused on 3rd party money managers when I traded there.

If you traded under them on another domain name, it's possible that your account could be several years old. Under KnightCapitalMarkets.com, it's just not possible.

Yes I am surprised how impudent these people are. Yes, correct - the broker is not existed before 2014, so how they can show 3 year myfxbook account with such performance? I will tell you how - fake backtest hystory imported in a SCAM broker MT4 server. So unfortunately we can not trust myfxbook anymore... The same scheme like the SCAM fapturbo broker Synergyfx and all their fake real myfxbook accounts. The SCAM is everiwhere ...

According to what I can find, knightcapitalmarkets.com wasn't a fully functional website until sometime in 2014 or 2015. It was nothing but a parking page in April 2014.

I also checked this and you are right, but they already blocked the WayBackMashine bots, so you can not check the site existence anymore ...

Hi,
TD Ameritrade uses Knight Capital as its Prime Broker for all its FX Trades.
KCG has offices in JC,NJ. IMHO, i think its a legit company.
Goodluck !

Fortress Fund is also very well known.
They were actually on Currensee.com as one of the top traders there and I recall seeing some of their traders onCollective2.com as well. They have had impressive track records for along time. They are also on Forex Verified I've seen. I'm personally thinking of opening an account here as well. I got an email from them a week ago.
I will share my results too. Happy trading. :)

So, I have funded an account with https://www.knightcapitalmarkets.com and the funds have appeared on the MT4 platform. So that's some personal relief.
At this stage I don't seem to have trading access with me account- and have asked Knight Capital (markets) for further information.

The Fortress Fund does however look at bit suspicious to me:
The fact that the prices in the ticker don't represent current FX prices for one, plus the whole site overall.
Have sent them an email too, to ask for more details.

As I know more, I shall post it here.

Further to my post yesterday, the account is funded and trading has commenced.
I have received email responses to questions from both Knight Capital Markets as well as Fortress.
Answers seemed reasonable and timely.

Happy investing and trading,

Alex

At this stage I don't seem to have trading access with me account- and have asked Knight Capital (markets) for further information.

Yes, I believe that when the client accounts are attached to the master trading account, you can see your account but, will not have control over it for trading purposes. I have an account attached to a MAM and I can see the account, but not the individual trades or activity until the end of the day when I receive a daily update email that is automatically generated by my broker. To make any transfers in or out, I have to detach from the MAM and then reattach -- both functions of which are handled by the broker running the MAM.

TD Ameritrade uses Knight Capital as its Prime Broker for all its FX Trades.

I could be mistaken but, I think that you might be confusing Knight Capital Markets with Knight Capital Group ... The latter was acquired (majority stake) by Getco (TD Ameritrade, et. al.) in 2012 for $400 million after Knight Capital Group lost more than $400 million due to a HFT glitch. I can't find much on the former (the current discussion thread) ...

Back