***** LBINARY ***** Withdrawals constantly cancelled

Hi Undertaker - My branch is very small so i have made an appointment to see the manager next week - will keep you posted

Waiting

I think you should contact them right now and give them only 1 or 2 days to respond you.

Mailed them again yesterday with the below

Hi Jacob

Any news for me as you seem to have gone quiet like all the rest.

Looking forward to you reply

Simon

Latest email sent to Lbinary

'At last i finally have an answer to why all of my withdrawal requests get cancelled. Apparently i have bonuses, i think these must be the ones that appear in my account without any warning or authorisation by me either verbally or in writing. Which i have asked to be removed on more than one occasion. These bonuses are for trades that were placed on my behalf (again not in my knowledge and certainly not with my authorisation). Is this how low L Binary have to stoop to keep clients tied in by giving bonuses they dont want, haven't been advised about and certainly have not accepted.

So taking money from my account and placing trades without authorisation, certainly immoral if not illegal. Lots of names & departments along the top, but no one with any real authority to sort this mess out...I believe a Tony Preston may step up to the plate next...

PS - If you think im going to go away, think again'

Wow, surprise bonuses without asking or even telling the trader about it. That's a new low for a binary broker.

Back