Lerona Impex SA+Affort Projects S.A+Grey Mountain

loraaaaa

Recruit
Hey ya'll, I'm here to share what I've learned over a few months of being scammed and duped. I'm embarrassed but I just want to share my experience and what I've found so these scammers can go away and so you don't fall for them like i did.

First- I tried Finpari. Price manipulation was ridiculous, the "account managers" con you into accepting bonuses (and on the first occasion I asked for all info about bonuses hoping it would be no strings attached. Of course, they lied), they don't withdraw funds, harrassing phone calls. If you google 'finpari missouri" you'll find case info against them.
Now of course, they're not regulated. As US residents we take the risk using unregulated brokers. But there comes a time where after piles of complaints against them they need to be taken down.
Keep in mind that they are owned by a Seychelles based company called Lerona Impex SA.

Then came Finrally. Literally the exact same website and "service" as Finpari but just with a different name. If you go to their contact info they both have the same numbers and are referred to each other as sister companies.

"The broker is owned by Affort Projects S.A, with offices in the Seychelles and operated by Finance Group Corp, licensed and located in Vanuatu. Again, having offices in offshore locations isn’t generally a mark of an honest broker.

Moreover, we found FinRally to be connected to, none other than blacklisted broker FinPari; this binary options broker made headlines last year due to a Ponzi scheme and unethical business practices." - found online at another binary rating website. (I apologize for not having read the rules yet. idk if I'm allowed to link other sources)

THEN in my quest to find another broker I came upon Binarymate.com. Another website connected to Finpari, Finrally, and BinaryCent. I almost fell for it too. The platform looks different but the set up is the exact same. I even emailed support and their support banner at the bottom of email says Finpari. All sister sites. Anyway, if Finpari got into a huge legal dispute and now has come up with another site called Finrally....you need to be very, very skeptical.

NOW- Grey Mountain. The broker I used that was owned by Grey Mountain was called Trade Thunder. Now I loved it. I liked the platform a lot. But when it comes to withdrawal? Total trash. They'll stop responding to your emails, block you from logging in, block you from the website, and now the website is gone. They went out of business. There's already a thread on here about Grey Mountain's mountain of false services though. I'm going to dig through my screenshot folder to see if there's stuff I can show you guys.

I have info on copyprofitshare by Nenad "Neno" Korof if anyone is interested. And Tudor Trade was a nightmare for me mainly because of the harrassing "account managers".

Hope I helped. I'd like to find something that is legit and not difficult like Nadex but that's probably a fantasy.

Thank you for your post! It makes me stare in awe when I see the massive internet spiderwebs these kinds of 'companies' weave.

Back