• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Tadawul say they allow news trading. This is stated on their website. But it is just advertising and a sales pitch but not reality. Here is what happens if you trade during news time:
- They delay execution few seconds then fill at end of spike
- If you have stop orders, they also delay fill and you get price end of spike
So I think that they should not state that they allow news trading to attract new clients as it is deceptive because they are using techniques to make the client lose money.

tadawulfxpr,

Please go to 100Forex Brokers site and correct Tadawul’s updated info. I have posted updates on Tadawul there at “Forex brokers spreads comparison / Forex brokers with low spreads” and at “Forex brokers offering Gold, Silver, Oil & CFDs”. Check whether the updated info are correct and comment accordingly.

Does Tadawul have any plans to increase their leverage to 1:500 anytime soon? I will need this type of leverage for my Live trading account.

Yes, I do have some issues with Tadawul Demo account trading platform, but I shall not raise them here and also not quite yet.

Keep up the good work in maintaining good relationship with clients…and potential clients…and continue to assist them with their problems….for example, like what PipStar, and others, have highlighted above.

tadawulfxpr,

….for example, like what PipStar, and others, have highlighted above.

Finally I closed my account for the reasons I state above.

They also ended up to being very expensive to deposit (cost USD 35.00) and to withdraw (cost USD 50.00). They will surely blame the bank for it but no other broker that I know have such high bank fees and I have tried many brokers.

Spike news traders beware!

All spike news traders, stay far, far away from TADAWULFX (TDFX). My pending order was filled with more than 40 pips slippage on the recent 2010 April CAD Employment news, and I have the screenshots to prove it. This broker boasts “fixed spreads” and “no slippage” and “supports news trading” on their website.

Sounds good for spike news trading, right? Well, you will be in for a rude shock. What they mean by “no slippage” is only for “normal” (aka. non-volatile) conditions. No big deal as this is what many other forex brokers and my neighborhood moneychanger also offer. However, unlike TDFX, other brokers are upfront that they discourage spike news trading. My TDFX Account Manager said that I should have called them first to inform them that I would be doing spike news trading. Yeah right. Maybe I should also inform them what I had for breakfast.

“Support news trading”?? After slippage happens and you question them about it, they will tell you that their terms and conditions state that slippage may occur during volatile news conditions. Isn’t this information important enough to highlight and put in the main website under “Trading Conditions” upfront for everybody to see instead of hiding among all the nitty gritty fine trading contract print? Then they will tell you that one bad trade is not conclusive, and that they normally manage to fill your order levels. In my opinion, one terrible fill is more than enough, thank you very much. I’m certainly not going to stick around trading with them any longer to see what happens in subsequent trades. No point throwing good money after bad and wasting good spike news trading chances with this broker.

I use a VPS based in Germany which has extremely low latency to their live servers so it is definitely not a connection issue on my end.

In conclusion, for spike news traders, it is simply a waste of time and money funding a live account with TDFX, and do not waste good news trading opportunities on such a broker.

Tadawul say they allow news trading. This is stated on their website. But it is just advertising and a sales pitch but not reality. Here is what happens if you trade during news time:
- They delay execution few seconds then fill at end of spike
- If you have stop orders, they also delay fill and you get price end of spike
So I think that they should not state that they allow news trading to attract new clients as it is deceptive because they are using techniques to make the client lose money.

Yes, i totally agree.

Don't waste any more of your time with this broker TadawulFX. They are quite misleading. And in some way, shape or form tadawul is a market maker whether their dealing desk is at their premises or at someone else's premises some distance away. Tadawul are the spin doctors of forex. You will see them reply to posts here or in the brokers review section justifying themselves but it's all a lot of blah blah blah, all spin and no substance in the end.

Tadawul FX on slipage

DEar Alvin050

Tadawul FX appreciates your comment.

As was discussed with you on the phone, please note that when trading during highly volatile market conditions and or/gaps in the market, there is a small possibility for slippage to occur. Please be advised that this is the case whether you trade with Tadawul FX or any other broker that follows the STP model of execution. After all, if the price is not in the market, how can it be offered?

Tadawul FX would like to confirm that there is no slippage under normal market conditions as well as most news releases, however, sometimes markets behave unpredictably and capturing the price is extremely difficult or impossible. For this reason most brokers and/or banks either disable trading during the news releases or widen the spreads considerably.

When trading during news releases, traders should consider the following options:
1) The possibility of slippage, should the market be highly volatile and unstable (a reflection of true market conditions).
2) Have no slippage, but have considerable spread widening (often unpredictable).
3) Have no slippage or spread widening. If you can find a broker that offers this, we wish you the best of luck! We also recommend that you remain extremely cautious with your money, as there is a high chance that you are trading in the virtual market and your profits are also virtual. In other words, when it comes to withdrawing your profits, there will be none.

Please note that forming an opinion about a company based on a single position (traded during the news releases in the highly volatile market with a movement of over 60 pips) can not particularly result in a fair or accurate analysis. Many traders working with Tadawul FX would agree that trading during the news rarely results in slippage, and that they are generally very happy with the trading conditions, service and execution of TDFX. Please feel free to revisit us at any time and continue with your trading.

Lastly, Tadawul FX will be adding additional information to its website to clarify various points regarding slippage during news trading to ensure there is no further confusion.

We wish you all the best!

Tadawul FX Team

Back