Lynfx Scam

dreamcalm

Recruit
This is my second found that turned out to be very similar to the previous raxofx.

Iv'been searching company adress all around on their website but there is no single adress and also the website is quite unprofessionally looks crappy. lynfx.com

If you found the COMPANY ID listed on the CYSEC OFFICIAL website or any trusted regulator, let me know! i may remove this thread soon. but it seems this company not registered in any regulators...

This is my second found that turned out to be very similar to the previous raxofx.

Iv'been searching company adress all around on their website but there is no single adress and also the website is quite unprofessionally looks crappy. lynfx.com

If you found the COMPANY ID listed on the CYSEC OFFICIAL website or any trusted regulator, let me know! i may remove this thread soon. but it seems this company not registered in any regulators...
What happened with you exactly?

What happened with you exactly?
dear FPA, i've opened a regulation forum on my local country. can i have a permission with your "forex peace army" name? here's the link kaskus.co.id/thread/5b138605c1d770ba058b4569/fpai-traders-court-of-forex-army-indonesia/

dear FPA, i've opened a regulation forum on my local country. can i have a permission with your "forex peace army" name? here's the link kaskus.co.id/thread/5b138605c1d770ba058b4569/fpai-traders-court-of-forex-army-indonesia/

If you want to refer to the FPA on an outside site, it's usually a good idea to include a link back to the Forex Peace Army on the page.

Also, do you plan to run your own investigations? If so, those issues would not really be investigated by the Forex Peace Army, so use of the name could be considered to be misleading.

Back