Meme of the day

We need to specify that it's see-through lingerie. That will have the bulk of clients willing to wait a very long time to chat with tech support.

I can already see how some confused customers are asking themselves "what the hell is this?", expecting to see online webcam site where you tip "orders" for removing the lingerie and not for seeing words like "equity", "balance" and "expert advisors"..

Disclaimer: I have never been or going to visit such sites. I just heard about them.

Disclaimer: I have never been or going to visit such sites. I just heard about them.

I have no idea what sort of sites you could be referring to. I was under the impression that the internet exists solely for the improvement of humanity. ;)

I have no idea what sort of sites you could be referring to. I was under the impression that the internet exists solely for the improvement of humanity. ;)

And why the hell do we need "incognito mode", right?

It's only rarely used, since your spouse and children would never deliberately check your internet history to see what you've been shopping for.

It's only rarely used, since your spouse and children would never deliberately check your internet history to see what you've been shopping for.

Btw, this is, more or less, me.

ghiir.jpg

Back