Minimum investment

I will encourage the way to choose investment when you are really making a profit. Our first investment should be just low so that we not lose it in an experiment. as we are going ahead can increase this amount. I will favor not to investors than $200 or $250. You can make less by investing it in micro-accounts.

The minimum amount needed to trade depends on a variety of factors, such as your trading style, available funds, required minimum deposit for your broker, experience. But for me the main factor is sum that you are ready to lose. Trading is not always a great profits, sometimes it is a losses too

I would never invest less than $1000 and even that is low for me, you cant use proper risk management on a small account.

If you’re not able to or can’t afford to invest a decent amount of money I think spending the time on demo and educating yourself is for the best.

The minimum amount needed to trade depends on a variety of factors, such as your trading style, available funds, required minimum deposit for your broker, experience. But for me, the main factor is the sum that you are ready to lose. Trading is not always a great profit, sometimes it is a loss too
Yes, A trader should always be ready to face loss as in each trade our trading starts from loss when we pay spread to our broker. After some moves that are to our side, we cross the spread limit our profit starts. For investment, a trader should know his affordability to invest and use in trading it might be lost in the future. I must say invest just a part of your money you are having to know how will you do with it in forex trading.

Depends on many factors, but you can always treat it like a savings account and keep adding and compounding buddy

Better than any savings account with the interest rates as they are! Have to know what you're doing though or you're just setting fire to your funds

I would say at least usd100-200 is a decent amount to start off with. Some brokers let you start with usd10, but i would suggest starting with more if possible.

More capital the better for beginners, which is a bit of a catch 22. I pretty much started with a house deposits worth of capital and would put wages into my forex accounts every month. Now full time with an average 3% return a week and pulling out profits for house deposits :p

Back