Minimum investment

Yes spent money that afford to lose, in this case different trader might having different persepctive because each trader has own capability with their capital, for me money 100$ included big funds, but for another trader that included rich trader they will said if these amount money bis too low.

As a starter your initial minimum investment can be low as just $10 to $20. It is not for earning purpose . It is to practice in real trading. Actual investment for a trader should be $200 to $500 . Then he can take some risk and make profit. Rest is depend on your affordability. You can get start with $100 , grow it with your skill and ability.

I think it varies person to person. It should be the amount that you can easily afford to lose. It could be from 100$ to 1000$. Even $5 to 10$ is possible. But as it's the learning phase you should invest a minimum amount where you can apply risk management policy.

I think it varies person to person. It should be the amount that you can easily afford to lose. It could be from 100$ to 1000$. Even $5 to 10$ is possible. But as it's the learning phase you should invest a minimum amount where you can apply risk management policy.
I think for the majority of traders here $1000 is a huge sum :D

I agree with minimum investment. Especially when one is a new trader they should not invest big amount. Though most of the trader do not do this. Because trader thinks that they will make more money by investing more. If someone investing big capital then they must have the capability and also the ability to maintain its risk. In my beginning I started my journey with investing small capitals. Also I always withdraw the small profits after some times.

Minimum investments won't bring any good profit at all. Therefore it's better to give up trading small amounts. If you can trade well, it's better to raise your rates.

Minimum investments are an elastic term. For everyone it's a different limit. For example, I started from 50 bucks. Yes, it was almost nothing, but as I wasn't sure that it would bring me any profit and I had no experience, I decided that sum was the best.

I think a lot depends on what strategy you use and what result you want to see in the end. It's hard to count on a $1,000 profit with a $100 capital. It's a fact. Estimate your statistics and you will at least have a percentage understanding of what kind of income you can have.

The minimum investment should be in range of your pocket, never put you in any difficulty to invest as a beginner. In forex trading you can avail the lowest and affordable amount that broker offer you . Now it is up to you how much you will deal with. What way and strategy will use to trade , this amount can be $100 or something more but not invest in thousands when you are a starter.

If you want to make living out of it I wouldn't attempt that unless I had $100k capital. If it's a hobby then $100 is sufficient.

Back