Minimum investment

Your needs and trading strategy will help you to decide how much capital you will need to invest. In forex trading first you can use low investment in micro accounts as $50 to $100 to test your strategy in live trading. I will favor to invest affordable amount and avoid putting all your saving for the first time you are going to do live trading.

Minimum investments are an elastic term. For everyone it's a different limit. For example, I started from 50 bucks. Yes, it was almost nothing, but as I wasn't sure that it would bring me any profit and I had no experience, I decided that sum was the best.
This is my point of view. Invest what you can afford to lose as particularly to start with, you most likely will do. Also as mentioned it depends on what type of trading you do and what your aspirations are from it. Also, which country you are from. I hear some stories of people in the US struggling to get by on a $100k job and I'm a little blown away by that. That's about £75k in the UK and that's a great standard of living. But it's relative. We don't pay for healthcare or have to worry about health insurance etc. It's very hard to put an arbitrary number on what the right minimum deposit should be.

1000 USD The minimum amount for trading fractional lots on micro accounts is not more than 0.1

In my opinion, a normal amount, well, it certainly will not be much, but if we talk about whether it will be enough for you, you need to understand what kind of profit interests you, so you will not have false expectations or any other unpleasant surprises.

This amount can be called both large and small, if you want to earn $300-400, then it will be enough, if you want more in safe trading mode, then you should think about increasing your capital, because it will be difficult for you to achieve a larger result. But in any case, everything is individual.

Standard poor on every country might different, how much minimum should be investment also will depend on how much money we have, might amount $100 in Vietnam will different perspective in the UK, the main point, spent money that affords to lose.

depends on how much are you ready to lose to be honest. If you are ready to lose $1000 - well, your account can be 2-3k. if you are ready to lose just $10 - well... invest 50 :)

A lot depends on how the final result you need, I would be based on a minimum, for example 10% per month and you can calculate the initial capital accordingly. This seems to me to be the most reasonable approach!

Back