Minimum investment

As for me, I also felt super nervous, when trading even with small deposit. So, I spend a couple of months, trading on cent account, trying to figure it out and to keep calm and trade :)

In fact, we should start forex with big investment because it is risky, tough and complicated business and with low investment we can not handle the psychological pressure, we can do forex with full liberty with big amount, so I think we should start it with at least 1000$.

Every trader dreams of taking a small amount of capital and becoming a millionaire off of it. The reality is that it is unlikely to occur by trading a small account. While profits can accumulate and compound over time, traders with small accounts often feel pressured to use large amounts of leverage or take on excessive risk in order to build up their accounts quickly.

It is entirely dependent on your aims and desire. If you wish to make 400-500 USD then 1500/2000 USD is minimum requirement unless you are highly aggressive and don’t fear about losing then even $100 is enough to bring massive returns. But, it’s mostly unsuccessful way. So, it’s better to go with very sensible approach and $1000 is good amount to trade with and it should be increased slowly and steadily to gain maximum revenue!

Actually it depends. The concept of most of the people is big amount investment can bring big profit. But they forget that the loss in big investment can also bring huge disaster. Forex market has the opportunity to start business with any amount of capital. And also forex has the opportunity to make huge amount of money. But to do so a trader need to apply proper method and select a credible broker.

Depending on your experience, skill and targets you can decide how much amount will be safe to invest in a trading account. As a beginner you need to be careful . First make your self good in trading so that you can handle with your investment easily. Other wise disaster will be your share.

I completely agree with you on this point, don’t invest more than what you can afford to lose. The Minimum investment can be anything varying from $5 to $5000, depending upon your pocket. Trading is fun and don’t make it lead to your nightmares. Invest sensibly and enjoy trading. Remember no one is stopping you from closing the position which you can see, is putting you in losses.

To start I think you can trade any amount. At the beginning you should get a lot of experience. But for earning you should deposit not less than 2k-5k I think.

The minimum investment is totally dependent on the money you can afford or you can lose because there is no surety in trading that you are only going to earn. You have to be open for the fact that you will also lose and that you have enough money to back yourself and your family. The minimum investment can be $200k for one and it can be $100 for the other. Just see how much your pocket allows you.

I agree with the post above. Your risks are your money. If the investment strategy is correct, then you will earn in any case. greedy and risk more than you can afford - it's wrong.

Back