Minimum investment

It really depends on the individual and his financial state. $100-$200 would be a good amount to start with and as the time passes, more investment could be made if there are chances of profits.

It really depends on the individual and his financial state. $100-$200 would be a good amount to start with and as the time passes, more investment could be made if there are chances of profits.
Or if all goes fine just use compounding.

In my opinion one should start with less amount so If things may go wrong then one can afford to loose the small amount. I would like to deposit $30 to start my trade and then will slowly increase it according to the my trading strategy.

To start off with Forex trading, minimum investment of 200-500 $ is a good option so that you can test the strategies and offerings of the broker. Trading should always be started with a smaller amount instead of risking a higher amount because this is something uncertain and you don’t know whether it will make you profits or losses. Once you get adapted to all the aspects of Forex trading including the fundamental and technical analysis, you can jump to higher capital.

In my opinion one should start with less amount so If things may go wrong then one can afford to loose the small amount. I would like to deposit $30 to start my trade and then will slowly increase it according to the my trading strategy.

$30 is too small unless you are just trading 1 pair with minimum lot size. You should give yourself at least $100 to trade of few pairs and give yourself a chance to make progress.

It will be depending too with your financial ability, forex trading capital can be adjusted with amount capital that we have it, some trader said minimum is 30$ this is not bad, some again said 100$ and this is also good, and some another might said 500$ and this is worth. start with small money should understand what kinds of style that suitable, short term is preferable, bigger capital more free use style as swing trader

Back