• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Multiple issues with capitalix

I am having an issue with a company

Jramosl

Recruit
El problema es que al abrir la cuenta ellos empiezan a llamarte y hostigan para abrir operaciones sin control de stop lost. Unas operaciones dan resultados otras tienen que pasar mucho tiempo para que den resultado. Esto sucede porque ellos no saben realizar trading, solo coaccionan para abrir operaciones según ellos la estrategia es abrir operaciones a corto, mediano y largo plazo, pero esa estrategia no tiene sentido. Hacen abrir operaciones del mismo producto a la compra y a la venta lo que hace que uno de esos gane y el otro genera muchas pérdidas si el mercado no cambia si dirección en el corto tiempo. Eso ellos lo saben y coaccionan a sus clientes a hacerlo, cuando pasa el tiempo la posición en números negativos se hace tan grande que ya no puedes hacer nada más que invertir más capital a cambio de capital operativo para limpiar los negativos. Y esto se repite una y otra vez. Se enojan si usted no hace caso y hace lo que ellos digan. Así que llegará el momento en que te pidan 5000 dólares más, se repite la historia, luego son 7000 más así sucesivamente hasta que pierdas todo tu dinero.
Cuando ya no tengas más dinero te llamarán a que pongas más capital indicando que hagas un préstamo al banco que ellos te devuelven hasta los intereses pero llegará nuevamente las operaciones de pérdida y no habrá retorno. Ellos saben que hacen eso para que pierdas el dinero.

El pasado 16 de junio me hicieron abrir las operaciones a la venta y a la compra del mismo producto y por supuesto unas dejaron rentabilidad y las que no dejaron se hicieron tan grandes en pérdidas que me están pidiendo más capital. Desde el mismo viernes la cuenta ha estado en números irrecuperables a espera que el mercado reaccione y perdiendo todo el dinero.

En este momento perdí todo mi capital y ahora me dicen que para no perder el capital que tengo que darles 25 mil dólares como pago de Swaps.
Además me llamó una de las account manager llamada Jeysi diciéndome que nadie me puso una pistola en la cabeza para abrir las operaciones.
Ellos son ladrones de su dinero. Es un fraude. @capitalix.com, www.capitalix.com.

El problema es que al abrir la cuenta ellos empiezan a llamarte y hostigan para abrir operaciones sin control de stop lost. Unas operaciones dan resultados otras tienen que pasar mucho tiempo para que den resultado. Esto sucede porque ellos no saben realizar trading, solo coaccionan para abrir operaciones según ellos la estrategia es abrir operaciones a corto, mediano y largo plazo, pero esa estrategia no tiene sentido. Hacen abrir operaciones del mismo producto a la compra y a la venta lo que hace que uno de esos gane y el otro genera muchas pérdidas si el mercado no cambia si dirección en el corto tiempo. Eso ellos lo saben y coaccionan a sus clientes a hacerlo, cuando pasa el tiempo la posición en números negativos se hace tan grande que ya no puedes hacer nada más que invertir más capital a cambio de capital operativo para limpiar los negativos. Y esto se repite una y otra vez. Se enojan si usted no hace caso y hace lo que ellos digan. Así que llegará el momento en que te pidan 5000 dólares más, se repite la historia, luego son 7000 más así sucesivamente hasta que pierdas todo tu dinero.
Cuando ya no tengas más dinero te llamarán a que pongas más capital indicando que hagas un préstamo al banco que ellos te devuelven hasta los intereses pero llegará nuevamente las operaciones de pérdida y no habrá retorno. Ellos saben que hacen eso para que pierdas el dinero.

El pasado 16 de junio me hicieron abrir las operaciones a la venta y a la compra del mismo producto y por supuesto unas dejaron rentabilidad y las que no dejaron se hicieron tan grandes en pérdidas que me están pidiendo más capital. Desde el mismo viernes la cuenta ha estado en números irrecuperables a espera que el mercado reaccione y perdiendo todo el dinero.

En este momento perdí todo mi capital y ahora me dicen que para no perder el capital que tengo que darles 25 mil dólares como pago de Swaps.
Además me llamó una de las account manager llamada Jeysi diciéndome que nadie me puso una pistola en la cabeza para abrir las operaciones.
Ellos son ladrones de su dinero. Es un fraude. @capitalix.com, www.capitalix.com.
Google translation for the readers....

The problem is that when you open the account they start calling you and harassing you to open trades without stop loss control. Some operations give results others have to spend a long time for them to give results. This happens because they do not know how to trade, they only coerce to open operations according to them the strategy is to open operations in the short, medium and long term, but that strategy does not make sense. They open operations of the same product for purchase and sale, which makes one of them win and the other generates many losses if the market does not change its direction in the short time. They know that and they coerce their clients to do it, when time passes the position in negative numbers becomes so big that you can't do anything more than invest more capital in exchange for operating capital to clean up the negatives. And this is repeated over and over again. They get angry if you don't listen and do what they say. So the time will come when they ask you for 5,000 more dollars, history repeats itself, then there are 7,000 more and so on until you lose all your money.
When you no longer have more money, they will call you to put more capital indicating that you make a loan to the bank that they will return to you up to the interest but the loss operations will come again and there will be no return. They know that they do that so that you lose money.

On June 16, they made me open operations for the sale and purchase of the same product and of course some left profitability and those that did not leave became so great in losses that they are asking me for more capital. Since Friday the account has been in irrecoverable numbers waiting for the market to react and losing all the money.

At this moment I lost all my capital and now they tell me that in order not to lose the capital I have to give them 25 thousand dollars as a payment for Swaps.
In addition, one of the account managers called Jeysi called me telling me that nobody put a gun to my head to open operations.
They are stealing your money. It's a fraud. @capitalix.com, www.capitalix.com.

Google translation for the readers....

The problem is that when you open the account they start calling you and harassing you to open trades without stop loss control. Some operations give results others have to spend a long time for them to give results. This happens because they do not know how to trade, they only coerce to open operations according to them the strategy is to open operations in the short, medium and long term, but that strategy does not make sense. They open operations of the same product for purchase and sale, which makes one of them win and the other generates many losses if the market does not change its direction in the short time. They know that and they coerce their clients to do it, when time passes the position in negative numbers becomes so big that you can't do anything more than invest more capital in exchange for operating capital to clean up the negatives. And this is repeated over and over again. They get angry if you don't listen and do what they say. So the time will come when they ask you for 5,000 more dollars, history repeats itself, then there are 7,000 more and so on until you lose all your money.
When you no longer have more money, they will call you to put more capital indicating that you make a loan to the bank that they will return to you up to the interest but the loss operations will come again and there will be no return. They know that they do that so that you lose money.

On June 16, they made me open operations for the sale and purchase of the same product and of course some left profitability and those that did not leave became so great in losses that they are asking me for more capital. Since Friday the account has been in irrecoverable numbers waiting for the market to react and losing all the money.

At this moment I lost all my capital and now they tell me that in order not to lose the capital I have to give them 25 thousand dollars as a payment for Swaps.
In addition, one of the account managers called Jeysi called me telling me that nobody put a gun to my head to open operations.
They are stealing your money. It's a fraud. @capitalix.com, www.capitalix.com.
Enviaste un correo electrónico sobre ellos?
En caso afirmativo, ¿qué respuesta recibió de ellos?

Did you send an email about them?
If yes then what reply did you receive from them?

Back