• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Me estafaron en Go World Trading

Help me find a company

milenatova

Recruit
Soy nueva en este tema de las inversiones y me estafaron me hicieron hacer un deposito inicial y despues de unos meses hice otro deposito para aumentar el capital hasta que se liquido la cuenta me pidieron otra inversion para supuestamente recuperar el total del capital invertido y desde que hice este ultimo deposito no me contestan en ningun medio ni me dan ninguna respuesta ni explicacion, alguien me podria ayudar alguna entidad o abogado que me ayude a recuperar el dinero?

Soy nueva en este tema de las inversiones y me estafaron me hicieron hacer un deposito inicial y despues de unos meses hice otro deposito para aumentar el capital hasta que se liquido la cuenta me pidieron otra inversion para supuestamente recuperar el total del capital invertido y desde que hice este ultimo deposito no me contestan en ningun medio ni me dan ninguna respuesta ni explicacion, alguien me podria ayudar alguna entidad o abogado que me ayude a recuperar el dinero?
Google translate for the readers

I am new to this issue of investments and they scammed me, they made me make an initial deposit and after a few months I made another deposit to increase the capital until the account was liquidated. They asked me for another investment to supposedly recover the total capital invested and since I made this last deposit they have not answered me in any way or given me any answers or explanations, could someone help me, an entity or lawyer to help me recover the money?

Podemos tener una dirección de sitio web, por favor?
Can we have a website address, please?

Back