My experience with 500Option

I believe WinChargeback charges a $59 fee (deducted from any success payments) and 25% of the amount of any successful recovery. I think Phoenix advisors has no initial fee, but charges 30% of any recovery.
Thanks,

I have chosen WinChargeback. They have initiated the process. I had another question, do you know of anyone who has successfully regained their monies when they have used Money Net for their deposit? (i.e. via internet banking directly from own bank to brokers bank).

I haven't heard anything good or bad about Money Net. Contact them. Ask to speak to someone about a company abusing their services for fraud. Explain what happened and ask what they can do about it.

You can also ask WinChargeback if they have any experience dealing with Money Net.

I haven't heard anything good or bad about Money Net. Contact them. Ask to speak to someone about a company abusing their services for fraud. Explain what happened and ask what they can do about it.

You can also ask WinChargeback if they have any experience dealing with Money Net.
I have contacted their international chief executive financial operations. We will leave no stone unturned until my funds are returned.

Fantastic, good for you katootje :) How much money had you lost with them in total? I am also based in The Netherlands, trying to get residents in the Netherlands who were defrauded by binary options scams to unite. I am working with a lawyer to start class action lawsuits, so that we can also find out the real identities of those responsible.

Fantastic, good for you katootje :) How much money had you lost with them in total? I am also based in The Netherlands, trying to get residents in the Netherlands who were defrauded by binary options scams to unite. I am working with a lawyer to start class action lawsuits, so that we can also find out the real identities of those responsible.
Please contact me by email kathyhickey324@gmail.com...

Back