My Login was hacked by one of the scammers!

Master Yoda

Captain
I am sorry guys I just realized that my login was hacked and posts of mine were deleted. Not sure who did that but probably it's one of the big scammers I am fighting against!

It's good to be back.

I am sorry guys I just realized that my login was hacked and posts of mine were deleted. Not sure who did that but probably it's one of the big scammers I am fighting against!

It's good to be back.

When its happened ?

as per my knowledge we are getting daily replies from this account.

Hmmm... thought I saw a few of your posts go missing.

Out of paranoia, I've just changed my password to something they'll probably never guess. My new password is:

IrEaLyHoPeThEyDoN'tGuUsSmYnEwPaSsWoRd9876543210!@#$%^&*()

seriously some people would really go to extreme measures to cover up their mess, they might have had your pass for a while and just decided to use it recently! :)

well that's the thing, even though they did it:

1. Asstmod has restored it
2. This information is easy to find in google
3. It's also backed up in servers
4. It gave me more motivation to dig more further

Conclusion: I can always restore my password tomorrow, but they will stay stupid forever.

I think you have to make up more complicated password in order to prevent bruteforces. BTW scan your PC for trojans maybe it can play mean trick on you.

Just the thread I was looking for. This morning I received a notification of failed login attemps to my FPA account.

Dear quicksilver,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Forex Peace Army Forum with an incorrect
password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your
account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 90.3.100.26

Can FPA please keep an eye out on this IP?

Thanks.

Back