new guy!

uingun

Recruit
Hey all! I just found out what Forex was 2 weeks ago, so now I'm eagerly reading all I can and learning so I can get trading! Look forward to chatting with all of you!

I am new to forex peace army as you but I have been trading forex for about 6 months now. I have experience with 2 brokers where my 1st broker was so bad. Luckily the new broker I am trading with for 4 months now is really good :) I have heard many good things about forex peace army and I also would like to learn from the traders here. Good luck my friend.

Hey all! I just found out what Forex was 2 weeks ago, so now I'm eagerly reading all I can and learning so I can get trading! Look forward to chatting with all of you!

You Are Lucky One New Member ..
Why ? Because If Any New Member You Must Give A Lot Of PushUp For Pharaoh :D

Bienvenue sur le site ! Bonne chance j'espère que tu vas réussir à décoller, pour ma part je me suis inscrit pour m'améliorer au contact des autres traders... Si t'as des mauvaises expériences persévère ça finira par marcher un jour !

Back