NEW!!! UNIQUE Sentiment Based ANALYTICAL and TRADING service

Will you take part with FPA NEW Sentiment system project?

• Yes, I will participate. Please start development!

Votes: 337 98.0%
  • No, I do not believe in FPA Sentiment and will not participate.

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
Best idea of the Century

Best idea of the century! Count me in. However, since 90% of us FAIL, you should in parallel fashion, run the TRUE combined sentiment of all of us here on FPA and then REVERSE the arrow on the trade! HAHA. And yes, I am serious. FXCM has a big section on sentiment trading, or rather "counter" sentiment trading, and overall it seems to come out ahead. Nevertheless, I love the idea of taking those with the best overall success and either simply weighting their input greater OR just completely eliminate the rest of us (until we figure it out).

I'd be happy to share whatever I can to make this a better site and the forex a more profitable venture for all of us.

i am willing to participate, but...
i'm not an active trader. i'm currently investigating and trying to build my own system. i don't estimate that i will start trading in the coming year at least, so i don't really know if i can contribute anything.
i love the idea and hope it will be successful. good luck!

In a fast changing world you need creative ideas and this one is brilliant - with so many members we can all learn together. Quite happy to share and participate in this program.

This new sentiment will show the new way of every 1 look into the market and sustain plausible profit. even the range will be bit more less as long it more accurate and trade-able I would not mind sharing my view of the market.

Hi Sive,
A trader called Andrea Salvatore has been running something similar for quite a few months, except that he processed the human opinions (Vox Populi) and traded that, then took the opposite stance (Vox Dei) and traded that. On the whole, Vox Dei is winning against Populi!

But sounds like a good idea Sive. let's give it a go.

Mike

DEAR FRIENDS,

Our community at the moment consists of more than 80,000 forex traders from all over the world each with unique trading styles and analytical skills. This provides the opportunity to create UNIQUE Sentiment Based analytical and trading service.

The core idea is to collect daily traders’ opinions and analysis on the behavior of the currency pairs then scientifically filter and average the results giving more weight to the best analysts with more recent successful predictions. Not only would we all benefit by learning from the best analysts, but also we will have a chance to create the SOLID trading system based on the FPA Sentiment Indicator.

The only way for this unique trading system to become profitable is if all of us participate. It is going to take just a few minutes to fill in the simple form, but on the other hand we will not accept the free riders. Those who do not participate will not see the final calculations; those who simply enter random numbers will also be filtered and banned from using this system.

Before we start developing the FPA Sentiment we need to know if YOU are interested to create New, Unique, Profitable, Broker and Regulation independent trading system and going to participate. Please respond by voting on the poll attached to this thread.

Dear Sive, I would be interested to participate. I did not find any attachment and assumed that this answer is ok. I am not clear though how I communicate my entries/ mind you that I mainly trade EURUSD but also 5 other pairs.

Back