NEW!!! UNIQUE Sentiment Based ANALYTICAL and TRADING service

Will you take part with FPA NEW Sentiment system project?

• Yes, I will participate. Please start development!

Votes: 337 98.0%
  • No, I do not believe in FPA Sentiment and will not participate.

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
Dear Sive,
hi, I want to participate in thread, but can't, because FPA is filtered here. I write it here via antifilter, which dosen't work properly in most of time. please, if you can show the resualt of system in our sent email, we will appreciate. Don't forget us.
Best regards

I am also interested.. I used to regularly make money monthly from trading eurousd in like 2004 every month like almost double deposit, then I deposited some money 4 months ago, only $ 500, I got to about $1,200 and lost it coz I wasn't being disciplined at all & also I didn't have a high enough deposit to sustain the trade before it went into profit.. If I had say $200 more i'd of not only saved my trade but made quite a lot !

Anyways, I started trading with the new fapturbo scalping on 10% LRR 2 weeks 5 days ago now.. The bot is making me a steady income every night but only about $15-$45 every night or 2. Apart from the bot, I have been following Sive's analysis and turned this deposit of mine 2 weeks 5 days ago.. From a measly $500, to now $3,100 .. :) with all trades closed btw. My long term target is a realistic $50,000 in 7 months. I do not risk that much either.. The best advise I would give is to just be wise when trading, NEVER give into the 'gambling instinct' which forces you to open a random trade with no strategy in mind, just hoping it will go in that direction... Trade with support & resistance levels, always mark those lines on your chart, split the trades from 0.5 to 5x 0.1's, be safe, and follow the chapters in the FPA forum.

So to be honest I'm not sure what i'd be able to contribute as I 99% follow Sive, and I genuinely do not think Sive's trading analysis could possibly be improved upon in any way possible, this guy is a genius lol. However I guess I am a decent trader and I'm willing to help and be part of it any way I can. :D

Back