Hi guys

I am new to this community and wanted to say hi first of all to everyone :)

I have very little trading experience, but have been told that I can learn from this site?. I was also wondering how easy/difficult it might be as I have seen some people say that trading is very difficult :(

If anyone has any tips for a newbie, I would appreciate it thanks.

Hi guys

I am new to this community and wanted to say hi first of all to everyone :)

I have very little trading experience, but have been told that I can learn from this site?. I was also wondering how easy/difficult it might be as I have seen some people say that trading is very difficult :(

If anyone has any tips for a newbie, I would appreciate it thanks.
Welcome to FPA mate,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How it works.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

Hello and welcome onboard. Of course some people will try to scary you out by telling that this is a disaster, other will encourage you. But I would say this is just a set of your attitude, expectations, skills and efforts. If you want to make money here you will.

trading isnt easy but if you are willing to put in the time and effort to learn theres no reason why you cannot do it. in my opinion it is a lot about mindset, that is my biggest battle.

Hi, welcome to the forex trading world! I call it world because this is a worldwide market where currency is exchanged for profit. Forex may not really be a bed of roses, but neither is it as hard as you tend to think. Its all about your trading skills, the strategy you use and your decision making skills. Signing up for this platform is one of the best decisions you've made as a trader!

Back