Newcommer to the world of trading .

Rainer Leit

Recruit
Hello,

I will start of with that i have been trying to trade trough eToro for sometime now , but i did withdraw my initial deposit in order to open the silly free 20 dollars which they gave as just credit at first.

eToro is social trading site mostly but its not why i am there, its because i don't know any other way to trade at this point in Europe.

What i am searching for is a good broker in europe and hopefully possibility to use MT4 because it looks interesting and eToro as much as im aware does not enable the feature to use MT , they have their own web trading platform. Which is nice and all with take profit and loss. Also orders which activate if a certain currency is at the orders "point".

I also would like to know is taking 15% automatic profit on each "investment" a good way to start trading ? or is 15% way too much to ask.

Considering right now that i have lost only one trade which was the silver -40% (My bad for even hoping) , i think 15% is good to take at .

Europe?
DukasCopy , FxCM UK , or XM

Babypips.com will get you started
tradimo.com with helpful videos on mt4
Mark Douglas for trading psychology
Jason Stapleton for Technical Analysis.

if you had a hard stop at 5% for each 15% then yes.its good.

tradimo.com with helpful videos on mt4

I have difficulties finding the videos on their website... Are those tutorials, cos I'd love to watch them... I am a newbie and I find learning from videos easier for now... Thanks ;)

15% profit per month;yah???...hmmm...if I start off with 1,500 and leave that running for 12 months, the account will become: 8,025.38....24 months= 42,937.76... 60 months=6,575,998.12

WOW!....I WILL BE RICH...RICH...RICH:cool:

BUT, hold on a minute!:confused:...If it's SO EASY, how come so many come CRYING here at our FPA that they have been scammed by such promises of fantastic riches for a small capital input? :confused::( ......hmmm...

...and some even claimed that they have been "forced", via telephone, to deposit money into a managed account and then further "forced", also via telephone, to deposit more money into the account...and then have the account wiped out by those who "manage" the account for them.

I really do not understand how anybody can forced anybody to deposit money via the telephone. More likely, it's the "promise" of "quick, easy, and fantastic profits that forced anybody into depositing money into a stranger's bank account.

I have difficulties finding the videos on their website... Are those tutorials, cos I'd love to watch them... I am a newbie and I find learning from videos easier for now... Thanks ;)

if you signed up and logged in its here

en.tradimo.com/learn/trading/

Moderation Note: Affiliate ID Removed

if you signed up and logged in its here

en.tradimo.com/learn/trading/

Moderation Note: Affiliate ID Removed

Hi, sorry for a silly question from a beginner.... this site requires registration?! is it educational, I mean like babypips-explaining everything... or is it for demo trading?!!

Back