Newcommer to the world of trading .

I agree. With the abundance of free education online. It is easy to educate yourself in any field imaginable.

Even there are a lot of free educational resource online. Still learning forex by yourself isn't that easy especially when you are not familiar with the terms used.

I agree. With the abundance of free education online. It is easy to educate yourself in any field imaginable.

Yeah, but the local hospital doesn't seem to believe that all the time I spent at LearnBrainSurgeryOnline4Free.com qualifies me to use their facilities. :(

Yeah, but the local hospital doesn't seem to believe that all the time I spent at LearnBrainSurgeryOnline4Free.com qualifies me to use their facilities. :(

Come to Greece . Ill qualify you on anything you want.
except banking,politics,religion,medicine,retail,farming,mining,drilling,plumbing,electrics,repairs,buildings maintainance,construction,acting,singing,waiting tables,bartending,mobstering,playing soccer,basketball,voleyball,tennis,ping pong,swimming,winning the olympics,philosophising,drinking coffee,getting with hot chicks

I agree 100% that you have to completely forget the "get rich quick" mentality if you want to avoid being manipulated and conned by shady brokers.

Good point.
There is a LOT of free online educational material, and this is good, but one can easily lost in all these information, without a guide

Good point.
There is a LOT of free online educational material, and this is good, but one can easily lost in all these information, without a guide

And from there I agree. Good to know that there are forums like this and expert traders sharing their knowledge and ideas.

Back