News-Trading

f3aa19cb2d0289e63278b0486d98d60a.png74a1fbea0b6f21f9507d5321ddfaca1d.png7873ddd810e34a6f9e408fa24f7945b4.pngThank you Rahman !
For Today I recommend (and trade myself) to go long the Euro, wherever you see it: Because I do expect good Numbers about the Employment-Situation in Germany (and not so bad ones out of Spain concerning the GDP): I would be very surprised if it´s otherwise, I should know, I live in between both countries. If you trade EUR/USD set a wider SL because this pair often spikes dramatically !
It´s always a good Day for Pip-Hunting !

P.S.: If you´re awake already (or still) : Now is a good time to open the trades (well ahead of the London-Bell)

PP:S: Unfortunately I was wrong with that one....... lost a couple 100 pips......

Last edited:
The PPI-Industry-Number from Germany should also be positive which might boost the EURO, they will be released in 75 minutes
Good Luck and Happy Pipping !

Last edited:
GO LONG GBP !!! I expect good PMI-Number from UK !!
What a perfect Basket-Trade: many , many happy pips :
Now, about 2 hours later :
1. GBP/CHF : 1.4730 - 1.4772 : 32 pips
2. GBP/USD : 1.6288 - 1.6335 : 47 pips
3. GBP/AUD : 1.8300 - 1.8380 : 80 pips
4. GBP/CAD : 1.8025 - 1.8170 : 95 pips
5. GBP/NZD : 1.9978 - 2.0055 : 77 pips
6. GBP/JPY . 1.6426 - 1.6564 : 138 pips

That´s 469 pips alltogether, invested 2 lots in each trade ( because SL was set only 15 pips away from Entrance; THAT´S A RISK-REWARD GREATER THAN 1 : 5 !!) PERFECT DAY !

The PPI-Industry-Number from Germany should also be positive which might boost the EURO, they will be released in 75 minutes
Good Luck and Happy Pipping !
Numbers were unchanged, nevertheless Euro is climbing slowly but steadily, moved SL to BE in all Trades, don´t want to loose one single pip today...:p

Last edited:
The last beautiful chart for today, perfect finish, let´s drink a glass of real good chilean red-wine, salud compadre !

1f1e73fa21134c86a5dc893021164f62.png[/lang]

Industrial and manufacturing numbers from UK should be positive which might lead to a rising Pound, I´ll initiate a basket trade, especially GBP/AUD; GBP/NZD; GBPCAD LONG !

There is one hour left until the umemployment numbers from Canada and the US : I expect negative surprise from both countries and don´t recommend to trade USD/CAD for that reason but rather concentrate on side-pairs of both currencies, expect large spikes and try to catch the move with ONE-CLICK-TRADING installed.

Industrial and manufacturing numbers from UK should be positive which might lead to a rising Pound, I´ll initiate a basket trade, especially GBP/AUD; GBP/NZD; GBPCAD LONG ![/QNumbers were mixed, but at least I could get a few pips out of it, entered GBP/USD at 1.6300 with a pending buy-order which is up 40 pips so far, most trades are still open but with a tight 20 pips SL

Today at 10.30 MET CCI (Consumer Price Index ) and PPI (Producer Price Index) are being reported from the UK :
I´ve checked the reaction of the Pound to this figures over the past 3 years and identified a certain pattern : Most of the time the Pound was FALLING after release, even if numbers were in line with expectations or better.
Another sign why I believe the Pound goes down is because it is rising during the past hours against most of its peers: That means : Big Banks and Institutions are pushing the currency higher to have a better level for selling short thereafter.
If you´re long right now I highly recommend to close all positions before news !!
tHE LAST HALF HOUR BEFORE NEWS WILL BE CRITICAL; SO WATCH CHARTS CAREFULLY AND TRY TO FIND A CERTAIN CANDLESTICK-PATTERN WHICH MIGHT GIVE YOU A HINT FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT:History shows that there are no major spikes being expected : The initial direction of the move will most likely continue.
BUT AGAIN: I DO EXPECT THE POUND GOING DOWN OR SIDEWAYS !

Happy Pip-Hunting to all of you !

Last edited:
Back