No response from MAXCFD for refund

how you deposited the money?
What was your amount?
When you deposited the money?
Hello, i have been emailing csupport@maxCFD x5 asking for my total of 3 deposits $US2750 to be withdrawn and account closed from maxCFD for 2 months now. because i have family issues and need my funds returned.
Of the numerous emails sent to them by me,.some answered by them saying I am bound by 'terms of use' on the bonuses in my account (some $3000 which i did not and do not want, and have not "used" ever). my response was "I have not used any bonus funds", did not even want them deposited in my account. they are not mine, I just want MY $US2750 back.
I filled in and scanned attached all the ID and account verification forms on opening my account Sept17 after phonecall credit card deposits of $US250, $US1000 and $US1500, and have applied for withdrawal by wire transfer as per every requirement on the webpage and followup email, giving them the benefit of the doubt with all scam reports I have read because of said compliance. So there is no reason for them to hold my money other than steal it..
My account with maxCFD continues to be seen on my login and the withdrawal request "pending" since mid November.
I will not answer the phone when they call, for fear of being charged for their time. and i have nothing to say to an account manager.
Clearly, they may dip into the account whenever they wish. They have recently Jan18 taken $50 from my maxCFD account with referencing "inactive account fee". what is that? I have only read in the info that there is a $50 wire transfer fee.
my most recent email to them, today, cc'd to every account manager whom has contacted me, merely asks them "are they just going to keep my money?" I'd kind of just like to know, if they are stealing my money, then i will move forward with actionfraudpolice.uk
please would you just ask maxCFD to do the right thing and return my $US2750.

opening deposit $US250 was credit card on the maxCFD webpage on 6sept17
DavidBanis phoned me and coerced 2deposits from my second credit card on 11sept $US1000 and then $US1500. The Bonuses were added and withdrawn and then added again to my maxCFD account even when I said “what are they for?” And I didn’t want them. The verification forms came and where completed and uploaded by me after 11sept. I went on holidays and decided I need the money back and so I never used the account AT ALL. So I am actually not bound by terms of use because I have not used anything.

opening deposit $US250 was credit card on the maxCFD webpage on 6sept17
DavidBanis phoned me and coerced 2deposits from my second credit card on 11sept $US1000 and then $US1500. The Bonuses were added and withdrawn and then added again to my maxCFD account even when I said “what are they for?” And I didn’t want them. The verification forms came and where completed and uploaded by me after 11sept. I went on holidays and decided I need the money back and so I never used the account AT ALL. So I am actually not bound by terms of use because I have not used anything.
Contact your cc department and ask them to do the chargback.

Contact your cc department and ask them to do the chargback.
Hello. I’m sure you are aware that cc do not do chargeback to Forex companies (mine is a bank) especially when I did authorise the transfer of my funds with correct security protocol. I am in Australia. I am asking you, respectfully, to instruct Somebody at maxCFD to return funds which were never theirs to keep. I have given them all the deposit details codes etc. they are deliberately not returning my money. I believe there is a parent finance management firm of maxCFD.
thanks

Hello. I’m sure you are aware that cc do not do chargeback to Forex companies (mine is a bank) especially when I did authorise the transfer of my funds with correct security protocol. I am in Australia. I am asking you, respectfully, to instruct Somebody at maxCFD to return funds which were never theirs to keep. I have given them all the deposit details codes etc. they are deliberately not returning my money. I believe there is a parent finance management firm of maxCFD.
thanks

If you lose all your money trading, then the bank should not do a chargeback. In cases where the money is sitting in the account and withdrawals are denied, there are many successful chargebacks done. Signing off on a credit card authorization which is put forward as a requirement to make a withdrawal does reduce the chances of a success chargeback.

Hi Singlemum,

We apologize for the negative experience you have had with us.

Could you please provide us with your customer ID, so that we may be able to investigate into the matter and provide you with a response.

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Hi Singlemum,

We apologize for the negative experience you have had with us.

Could you please provide us with your customer ID, so that we may be able to investigate into the matter and provide you with a response.

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

my customer ID is 2106655
the issue of $50 being withdrawn from my account under entry of "inactive account fee" is impossible because i still have a withdrawal pending. also that particular condition is not in the terms I will say again.. keeping my money and dipping into my account for whatever you can think of, is stealing.

If you lose all your money trading, then the bank should not do a chargeback. In cases where the money is sitting in the account and withdrawals are denied, there are many successful chargebacks done. Signing off on a credit card authorization which is put forward as a requirement to make a withdrawal does reduce the chances of a success chargeback.

Heres an idea:::how about maxCFD just send back my money? they have the ways and means required to do so, provided by me, the account holder. I have asked this forum for help to do that. so would you please help directly by calling them out to honour my withdrawal.
and, with respect, you haven't addressed the issue of them dipping into my account for $50 "inactive account fee" where my withdrawal is "pending' and their withdrawal of said fee just happened. inactive eh?
I emailed the most recent account manager who contacted me and asked him straight, if they plan on keeping my money.

@John Met
MaxCFD and all companies that are derivatives of BinaryTilt have already been confirmed scam by FPA. You are welcome to leave a review and share your experience, but you won't be able to file a FPA trader's court case.

It is unlikely that you will get any money back :( . You can still keep records (take screen captures of relevant data).

@singlemum technically you should start your own independent scam alerts thread when you have a problem with a broker. But....

MaxCFD and all companies that are derivatives of BinaryTilt have already been confirmed scam by FPA. You are welcome to leave a review and share your experience, but you won't be able to file a FPA trader's court case.

It is unlikely that you will get any money back :( . You can still keep records (take screen captures of relevant data).

Who knows though, maybe MAXCFD will attempt to clear their scam label by paying everyone what they are owed.

Back