• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Northern lights strategy

Northern Lights enters in the sixth year of development and becomes better by the year as I am becoming older, wiser and learn new aspects of trading every day. As you may already understood this is a marathon not a speed race. Thank God only one customer disatisfied from my personal support and service. I wish he was happy too but you cant have anything in life.As I am servicing my web precense after long research and work more people from all over the planet will come to testify about NL in the next days.

As a token of the hospitality here I would like to offer some assistance for understanding my charts. I am proud of my chart not that they are mine but you can hang them in your living room as a work of Art.

Here is the free pdf of three of our setups in three specific market conditions, ranging ,trending and diverting http://forexraiders.com/Northern Lights Strategy.rar

Thank you again for the hospitality forexpeacearmy

01trending.png

The fact that now I am independent and I don't give account to anyone you are the cause .. and for this I thank you..

All my previous business are closed now. I have done well to close them . If I didn't do I would be in jail.

Trading gives me life, optimism to continue and everyday I become more happy and confident for the major step I made with your constant help.

I might started in an advanced age but this is a paradigm that it is never too late.

Day by day you become a different person while you swim among the great white sharks. The fact that I continue to belong to the club of 10% consistent profitable forex traders makes me happy.

Be well, it was nice to meet you the most proper moment just before the pseudo crisis of 2008. The big ones made it ,the big ones will stop it. It just money and they have it.

Thanasis

Prague

thanasistzovairis(at)gmail.com

Thank you very much Thanasis for your kind words.

Thanasis is a very special case with poor knowledge in English. He managed to overcome the language difficulties and produce a steady income as consistent profitable trader with Northern Lights and ninjatrader.
Thanasis is studying since 2008.His friends ask him continuously how he do it ?

Congratulations Thanasi and wishing you the best in your life.

Hello everyone,

I want to express my gratitude to Basil from forexraiders for the end result of an everlasting experience with FOREX trading. After blowing off two trading accounts & being in a deep misery stauts for over three years trying to make ends-meet with FOREX trading, I was lucky enough to run up to Basil via his internet site. Going back even to our first discussion I was impressed that I had to do with an inspiring person with good ethics who tried to bring out the best of me by using logic & common sense.
Basil certainly boosted my brocken down morale & help me get out of deep frustration.
As rare as it may seem in our days, I still learn something from him everyday.His patience,endurance & commitment will amaze you. He's never tired & whenever you call "he's there for you". He's the kind of person that puts his soul to what he's doing & you will find out that he allocates "a lot of himself" trying to make you a successful trader. With the use of SKYPE, Basil will teach you all the tricks & secrets of FOREX. As I call it "he has done surgury to FOREX" & knows everything inside out.
From scalping to intraday to swing trading Basil has the tools & knowledge to rip out every pip & turn you into a consistent winner !Intelligent inside info & pre-detected set-ups will elevate your trading confidence to a new status making you "enjoy what you are doing". With the knowledge you will have you will feel like a walking library flowing along with the oscillating market waves !I'm sure God showed pity on me by having me run into Basil. He changed my whole life around. I strongly recommend Northern Lights as your way to succesful trading & your way to financial freedom.

John H

e-mail: polymermatrix@abv.bg

Back