• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NPBFX problem with orders BUY Stop

I am having an issue with a company

Pablo1984

Recruit
05/14/2024 Orders 8291877 - BUY STOP at a price of 1.08042 and 8291878 - SELL STOP at a price of 1.07894 were placed. when the news came out at 14.30 (GMT +2) - as usual, the terminal froze, after some time - the order to buy 8291877 was executed at a price of 1.08065, despite the fact that there was neither a price of 1.08065 nor a spread before this price. The deal accordingly went negative. Moreover, the second order 8291878 was executed at a price of 1.07694 (200 points lower than the requested one) more than a minute later, which also led to a minus. I understand that this is the moment of the release of economic data and a period of high volatility, but the company deliberately opened a previously unprofitable transaction at a non-existent price and deliberately did not give the opportunity to close it, minimizing losses and completely limiting access to the terminal functionality, which entailed complete liquidation. I ask you to look into the legitimacy of opening these positions, which led to a complete loss of account and a minus of - 2,728.40 usd. I ask for help in understanding this situation.

This is video a situation
file.io/mocjotbWafWs

05/14/2024 Orders 8291877 - BUY STOP at a price of 1.08042 and 8291878 - SELL STOP at a price of 1.07894 were placed. when the news came out at 14.30 (GMT +2) - as usual, the terminal froze, after some time - the order to buy 8291877 was executed at a price of 1.08065, despite the fact that there was neither a price of 1.08065 nor a spread before this price. The deal accordingly went negative. Moreover, the second order 8291878 was executed at a price of 1.07694 (200 points lower than the requested one) more than a minute later, which also led to a minus. I understand that this is the moment of the release of economic data and a period of high volatility, but the company deliberately opened a previously unprofitable transaction at a non-existent price and deliberately did not give the opportunity to close it, minimizing losses and completely limiting access to the terminal functionality, which entailed complete liquidation. I ask you to look into the legitimacy of opening these positions, which led to a complete loss of account and a minus of - 2,728.40 usd. I ask for help in understanding this situation.

file.io/mocjotbWafWs
Can we have an exact website address, please?

official.npbfx-ru.info

file.io/mocjotbWafWs
Did you ask the same to support yet?

Back