• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX introduces Free VPS solution!

Always giving our clients the support and attention they deserve we created a perfect way to increase your profit!
The great news is that starting from today, we provide you with our free VPS hosting solution for your Metatrader Expert Advisors.
Having a problem with running a PC all the time to perform EA trading? Then, our splendidly tailored VPS solution is developed and designed exactly for you. Step up to be more independent even from a PC or internet connection – have your EA trade safely!
OctaFX offers our clients to request personal VPS and run a pre-installed Metatrader 4 software and any EAs they want on a remote server at any time and have it trade automatically 24 hours a day.
Here’s some thoughts of our CEO concerning that matter:
“Our new service is created by our effective team to make your trading last longer and give you the profit you deserve. It has always been our top priority to provide you with high quality services in accordance with international standards”.
OctaFX CEO​
3 simple steps to acquire your VPS:
  • Open account - Open a real account at OctaFX or sign in with your existing account.
  • Deposit account - Deposit your account to at least 300 USD.
  • Get your VPS - Request your new VPS server and get it in no time.

Experience every advantage of our new service:
  • True independence – you don’t have to be concerned about untrustworthy internet connection or power supply anymore.
  • Reliable environment – Getting the hosting straight from the experienced leaders of the industry makes it secure, reliable, stable and with 100% uptime guaranteed.
  • Global access – Cloud-based VPS environment is accessible from any device, whether a PC, a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone.
  • Smooth and fast performance for the lightning-fast trading - VPS servers and OctaFX Datacenter proximity allows to maintain rapidness and stability.
  • No setup required – all you need is to upload your EAs.
  • No hidden fees – just maintain your equity above 300 USD.

Please visit Free VPS EA hosting page to receive your VPS account and make your trading accessible everywhere! Power up your EA trading with our Free VPS solution!

Brand new Personal Area in Bahasa Indonesia!

Dear Clients,
Today we are very glad to announce one more essential step towards perfection – the news is that our Personal Area is now available in Bahasa Indonesia!
Our customers from Indonesia are of great value for OctaFX; that is why we do everything in our power to meet your expectations by making your trading experience with OctaFX smooth and convenient.
Now that Personal Area speaks your language, you can easily manage your OctaFX account by simply using it:
  • Deposit and withdraw funds, make internal transfers
  • Open new accounts
  • View account stats
  • Manage your personal profile
  • Participate in our thrilling contests
  • Receive bonuses

“That was and still is of supreme importance for us to be closer to our clients from Indonesia, so we were relentlessly occupied with that addition of crucial importance” – our Head of the Business Development Department asserted.
More languages are coming to be introduced in the nearest future, so keep in touch to know when it’s your lucky day.
Thank you for trading with us!
OctaFX

Dear Octafx,
One basic question, did you already have broker license from international regulator?

Thanks

Dear Octafx,
One basic question, did you already have broker license from international regulator?

Thanks

Round 18 OctaFX Champion Demo contest winners – welcome to OctaFX Hall of Fame!

OctaFX hopes you wait for the end of every month with growing anticipation, fully aware of an incredible reward we prepared for our OctaFX Champion Round 18 winners.
Showing a courage and passion, seized by the spirit of triumph 2403 contestants were climbing OctaFX stairway to success skipping steps and we watched them become more and more proficient in trading with each day.
We at OctaFX especially like the idea of healthy competition with each participant challenged to develop one’s own trading strategy – the contest itself proves to be as useful and applicable as the reward promised. Keeping in mind how incredibly intense was the race for the title of the Champion and what spectacular results our contestant showed – we invite you to join our cheerful salutes to our winners!
If you are all ears to hear the results – here they are all shiny and new:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Mohd Musa Mohd Yusof from Brunei
  • The last runner in the contest Mr. Ahmad Naufal from Indonesia is granted 100 USD.
We advise you to check our news page in a few days to pick up the stories of success from our winners, as they are prepared to share the experience and give you some tips to carry on with your own aspiration for trading achievements!
OctaFX would like to thank all the participant and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of OctaFX Champion Demo contest winners! Though Round 19 has already started, don't let anything stop you from getting into the next Round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest – prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve – register in Round 20 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

Round 18 OctaFX Champions’ stories of success arrived!

Dear traders!
Round 19 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest gathers pace and we would like you to hear from Round 18 winners, as it’s always inspiring to get the view of the contest from the leaders themselves!
forex-championship.jpg
Let us remind you our winners:
1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil from Indonesia
2nd place – Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja from Indonesia
3rd place – Mr. Mohd Musa Mohd Yusof from Brunei
The last runner in the contest – Mr. Ahmad Naufal from Indonesia.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil: This is a combination of analysis, courage and luck. I managed to increase my profits because I saw the exact moment, I dared to take risks, and it turned out market movements matched my expectations

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?
1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil: I am very proud to be the champion. It makes me more confident and motivates me to continue to learn and explore trading system.
2nd place – Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja: I am very happy, and now I'm sure the analysis done by me was effective.

How involved in the contest you were – was it taking all of your time?

1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil: I open position only at a certain moment when I am confident in my chances. But to determine the exact moment one must frequently monitor market.
2nd place – Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja: No, it only takes me 1 to 2 hours to do an analysis before the start of trading.

What trading tools are most preferred by you? Majors or exotic, and why?

1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil: I combine several tools, it must be determined by needs.
2nd place – Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja: Majors, it is easier to get a reference from a friend via forums.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Fitriyanto Muzamil: No time limit, because a trader must keep learning and explore skill every time. I first learned about trading 6 months ago.
2nd place – Mr. Makmun Herri Rojiqien Martadireja: It took me 30 days.
As you can see, our winners have some points in common, on the other hand some of their techniques are completely different – it proves that there are several solid ways to become an OctaFX Champion. Now, being incredibly motivated by our winners’ words – feel free to register in Round 20 OctaFX Champion Demo contest!

Back