• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
the best broker for me

OctaFX Thank you for giving me the welcome bonus accounts for 8 dollars, with this account I can trade in my first and understand the world of forex, OctaFX really - really the best broker for me.

PERSIB team unites to lead you to success!

Our partnership with FC PERSIB encouraged us to create a series of interviews with the most prominent players, as we want you to draw inspiration from people we have common values with. This week, the strikingly successful football players spill their hearts out for you to be motivated and try harder every time you meet an obstacle.

[video=youtube;hckk9glGAEM][/video]

We asked Firman Utina, Persib captain, I Made Wirawan, the goalkeeper, and Atep, midfielder and vice-captain, to share some advice on how to be unstoppable on the way to new achievements.

Follow your dreams with OctaFX - a proud sponsor of PERSIB Bandung FC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 25 OctaFX Champions secured their positions in the Hall of Fame!

Whilst Round 26 participants are trading nonstop, we are ready to congratulate Round 25 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Look at their names and do not forget to come back for the success stories later this week.

Four out of 1 561, the luckiest traders of the past round are:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mrs. A Nguyen Thi from Vietnam
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Dimuthu Jayawardena from Shri-Lanka
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Mahmoud Mohamed Tawfik Samah from Egypt
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Muh Salim Jihad Eko Mardiko from Indonesia, is granted 100 USD.

OctaFX team is also convinced that apart from 4 prizes, every participant gets valuable experience that will allow to perform trades on real accounts in future with more confidence. OctaFX Champion Demo contest helps to estimate your abilities and we are happy to present you this opportunity.

We would like to thank all the participants – remember, the result is unpredictable until the last second of the round – keep practicing and do your best to win and become OctaFX Champion!

If you are willing to elevate your trading experience and fight for our prizes - register and become a participant of Round 27 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest.

Choose right trading path with OctaFX!

Excelente Broker, muy buena atencion al trader. Asistencia al cliente de muy buena calidad. Hace poco que recibi el bono sin deposito previo de 8 dolares y e podido sacar grandes beneficios. Recomiendo a todos aquellas personas que quieran operar ya que OctaFx es un sitio muy confiable y de excelente atencion a sus clientes. Muchas Gracias a todo el equipo de OctaFx.com.
Excelente servicio. El MEJOR DEL AÑO 2014.

OctaFX.com is now available in Spanish and Portuguese!

newlangs-site.pngNext fundamental improvement this year affects our Spanish and Portuguese speaking customers! We have promised you diverse range of language versions and we kept that promise to announce today that our accessibility improved!

As we consider an individual approach to every customer one of our vivid advantages, we have invested the incredible amount of effort to make communication between OctaFX and customers speaking Spanish and Portuguese direct.

Both Portuguese and Spanish versions have a built-in translated Personal Area, so now managing your accounts becomes more rapid and comprehensible.

Now that Personal Area speaks your language, you can easily:

• Deposit and withdraw funds, make internal transfers
  • Open new accounts
  • View account statistics
  • Manage your personal profile
  • Participate in our thrilling contests
  • Receive bonuses

Our web-site upgrade allows traders to be always updated on latest Company News to get to know about current promotions, trading hours or latest innovations aimed at your successful trading.

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience flawless and smooth. You can always contact us for any possible inquiries you might have.

Stay tuned to know about your local OctaFX web-site language version firsthand!

Hello OctaFX

Why do you need the back of my passport (ID) uploaded ?

Is my lovely face on the front not good enough :cool: ?

Good luck
Liz

OctaFX becomes Best Broker Eastern Europe and Central Asia!

fxrank-news.jpgOur awards list is growing and we are happy to let you know that OctaFX received two more prestigious awards from the leading experts in this rapidly changing industry!

Now we are officially recognized as Best Broker Eastern Europe and Best Broker Central Asia by Forex Report magazine!

Forex Report magazine is Forex Industry’s number one resource providing traders with the most accurate information on trading tools, strategies, and leading brokerage companies. Each year, Forex Report’s dedicated research team analyses and assesses brokers, traders, and the latest technologies available on the market. Forex Report Awards celebrate industry innovators, those that provide the best in customer service, and those at the forefront of one of the world’s most competitive markets, and we are happy to be an essential part of the winners list.

OctaFX team would like to thank Forex Report team for this high evaluation of our daily efforts of becoming the best in the industry. However, first and foremost, we would like to express our gratitude to our invaluable clients - you are a source of inspiration that pushes us forward, making our path filled with achievements! Thank you for all the support, it helps us target new outstanding aims to make your trading experience more convenient.

You can find the full list of our awards here.

Stay tuned for more news from your multi-awarded Forex broker!

Hello OctaFX

Hello OctaFX

Why do you need the back of my passport (ID) uploaded ?

Is my lovely face on the front not good enough :cool: ?

Good luck
Liz

I like the award for "Best Customer Service Broker 2013" do you think when he or she recovers from the shock of winning the award, they might try to explain my question in the quote above. Or do you not need others to join your brokerage firm anymore ?

Thanks
Liz

Back