• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OptionRally Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Salim Raheem

I would love nothing more than makeit to come back to this thread and post his/her details and hopefully have his/her problem investigated by OptionRallySupport and hopefully "resolved", but this still looks unlikely at the moment.

As for the other individual cases in this folder, regardless of who or what it involves, I'll try my best to take part in as many discussions as possible, and if any "said" case can't be resolved and ends up as a voting issue then I base my judgement as I've always done in the past, and hope it is the right one.

Good luck
Liz

Anyone noticed like me that before FXWarriory account ban, optionrally representative was posting around 10 posts per day, after the ban he's rarely seen on FPA!! That proves that FXWarriory provokes were very positive. Now the broker seen not interested in solving any case from the 5 running!!
He's coming to FPA as if a guest, posts something useless and leaves!! as if forgot that optionrally reputation is under the ground right now!

Somehow both of you Salim and Liz are right.

The optionrally rep is here for a long time and nothing is going on but from the other end we have to look about each case separately and for now makeit is not showing up.

Somehow both of you Salim and Liz are right.

The optionrally rep is here for a long time and nothing is going on but from the other end we have to look about each case separately and for now makeit is not showing up.
Dear Eddiger - why would you say that? I have resolved and am resolving all the issues that I was given details of the complainer. If you can point out what case is up and I did not already resolve or am not in process to resolve it - I will be glad to address it. Otherwise - please take your words back as they are not reflecting on true state of issues statutes . With all due respect!

Dear Eddiger - why would you say that? I have resolved and am resolving all the issues that I was given details of the complainer. If you can point out what case is up and I did not already resolve or am not in process to resolve it - I will be glad to address it. Otherwise - please take your words back as they are not reflecting on true state of issues statutes . With all due respect!

I will be more than happy to take my words back, but the bottom line here is the resolved cases. The fact that many Optionrally open cases are on the first page in the scam alert folder doesn't make you look good, don't you agree?

I will be more than happy to take my words back, but the bottom line here is the resolved cases. The fact that many Optionrally open cases are on the first page in the scam alert folder doesn't make you look good, don't you agree?
It is certainly not for the reason that I am not resolving all what is posted or already resolved them. I don't know of any complaint that is not or already was taken care of wherever the complainer supplied the details of the account enabling me retrieve the issue

It is certainly not for the reason that I am not resolving all what is posted or already resolved them. I don't know of any complaint that is not or already was taken care of wherever the complainer supplied the details of the account enabling me retrieve the issue

Respected Sir,

You want me to share links where we need answer from your end ?

Back