• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OptionRally Scam

I am having an issue with a company
optionrallyeu is regulated and optionrally is not?
optionrallyeu.com and optionrally.com are same entity. Since CySec provides regulation for European countries - OR did more than required and to avoid confusion - separated between two. If you log in from Europe you go to optionrallyeu

Then tell us why optionrally.com don't have the CySec logo on its website as optionrallyeu.com has it?!!!!!!

The page developer forgot to insert it?!HAHAHA

Reminder of optionrally NEW SCAM!!!! this time regarding Regulation difference between European and other...countries

or.png

Hello OptionRallySupport

I know there is nothing much for yourself and others to go on to help resolve this case until makeit the thread starter returns with some details since his/her only post, back in June 2014.

So far without anymore details forthcoming, and no way of finding out by the little or no evidence so far, I can't see this thread going anywhere.

You might have noticed :rolleyes: some off-topic requests in this thread, that I for one believe (should have been posted in the proper thread designed for such questions) could have handed your company and other brokers the chance to become the members/clients/guests best friends award, or at lease been handed the best gift to end the off-topic questions by simply redirecting all future questions related to the "said" subject to this thread or other threads like this, that are becoming more and more full of off-topic subjects. :mad:

The reason for the :mad: logo (above) is the fact that once again off-topic posting (for what ever reason) is giving all brokers the chance to bury their answers (rightfully or wrongfully) in threads like this (that could be declared as a resolved issue). :mad::mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz,

FPA will never open a specific thread on its forums just for optionrally to answer questions about its consistent SCAMS.

Since the questions popped up on this thread after optionrally bad actions and many FPA members revealed the broker dirty games, so it must answer it all here.

There are many questions optionrally rep. not answering, running away with offending replies.

A reminder that optionrally rep. confessed that "Henry Welch" who posted in this thread and Asst Mod. Cat caught him in CRIME belongs to optionrally scam company.

This is how optionrally rep. presented himself on FPA: My name is Mike and I am the head of the newly created OptionRally Resolution Center operating outside of the regular OptionRally Support Team capacities.

Pharaoh asked him: Why not simply set the record straight by clearly explaining the regulatory status of OptioRally instead of saying how you don't feel the need to do so. Isn't gently correcting misconceptions part of your mission?

optionrally rep. answered: Since it is a subject that I am not specializing in - I like to leave it to the experts in a regulatory field. We both know that OptionRally is regulated under CySec but how does it apply Geographically - I am not sure. OptionRally is active world wide while in other regions than Europe there are other regulatory agreements and licenses which I am not sure what they are. I also know that OptionRally is a third party insured broker which means that in any case cutomer's money is always safe.

WOW, so HE'S THE HEAD OF OPTIONRALLY....... who does not know about regulatory field but very happy to show us optionrallyeu.com CySec logo on page but running away from explaining in a reply to my question HOW OPTIONRALLY.COM PROVIDING SERVICE TO CLIENTS WITHOUT A REGULATION???

Moreover Eddiger asked him "Insured by whom?" in reply to the quote of the rep ""I also know that OptionRally is a third party insured broker which means that in any case cutomer's money is always safe"""

optionrally rep. replied as usual by running away from clear answer: You're addressing me with questions that have nothing to do with the resolution of cases which I do successfully.

It is clear for all that optionrally is a MANIPULATED SCAM broker, sent its rep. to FPA after knowing FPA influence among traders, working to solve the many scam folder cases against it in FPA just to try to remove the Warning from its FA review page but after being rude to FPA members including Pharaoh, offending and refusing to directly answer clear questions about sending an employee to Spam FPA and Regulation big doubts......!!!, the Warning on the scam optionrally review page is staying for long time..........:cool:

FXWarriorry has never helped anyone to resolve the issues and apparently represents interests of really scammy brokers and is most probably and allegedly planted here. While Optionrally made a great effort for its customers and made sure OptionRally representative is on the sites resolving cases rapidly - which is a positive thing - mr EXWarriorry's job is to throw a dirt around. Each and his job :D

The $400 optionrally scam wanted to steal from the client Meshary after the scam optionrally placed 2 trades at same time and price lasting just 6 minutes, was removed from the throat of scam optionrally, obliging you to pay it fully before any case get marked as resolved.

You see how FXWarriory helps in FACTS, not running away from answering FPA members questions as the scam optionrally rep. still doing!!!

Back