Partially Resolved Case# 2013-064 | Weiniwinslow vs www.Cititrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CitiTrader is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From my understanding, the "Benefit" is what most brokers call "Bonus". Usually, brokers will put conditions which must be met in order to withdraw the bonus, but it seems that Cititrader will not let you withdraw even your deposit or profits until their conditions are met. You should post transaction details to show that you've met their required minimum trading volume.

Allow me to attach a Google cached part of CitiTrader's terms. Google had it on April 6th. The terms are lengthy, so I'll just put the screenshot of the relevant part. It clearly shows that CitiTrader's terms on that date gave the minimum age as 18, not 21.

The moment CitiTrader dropped this excuse, they came up with a new one. There was even a threat to file a complaint not only against her, but also against her lawyer.

Attachments

• APRIL 6th - www_cititrader_com_Terms.jpg
    APRIL 6th - www_cititrader_com_Terms.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 17
Oh Weini my heart goes out to you and i admire your courage and your Ooomph - whatever you do -do NOT give up as persistent traders who get there start of with thoroughly investigating the broker they go to first and then you will absolutely get there. I know it may be tough not getting your money in the end but take note- They obviously do not know that at least 50 000 people got yr emails and read your story and they are alerted now about these sicko's! - a low life bunch of freaking lying thieving mongrels and they make me sick - excuse my French -
How dare these cheating rat bags dare to operate at all and steal from a young man is beyond common decency -unethical and shocking. Trust they will get theirs.

Weini i wish you the very best with your future trading and other endeavours, do not judge the Forex or other Companies by this bad experience- go for it and you will be a success - and i am more then happy to retract all i have said above if they refund you appropriately.

Good Luck FPA and thank you for helping/supporting Weini

In my country is a law for theft and fraud and the sentence is between 3 - 15 years of prison.
You should call them in justice. They are theft 1000 %.

The problem is that Cititrader (now aka Citrades.com) seems to be located in multiple countries. It claims to be Bulgarian, but there is also evidence linking it to the USA and Israel. This makes dragging those responsible into court a lot more difficult.

I hope the US connections are enough for Wieni to get the CFTC to take an interest. That's the best chance of getting this whole thing shut down.

Back