Partially Resolved Case# 2013-064 | Weiniwinslow vs www.Cititrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CitiTrader is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already banned 2 of CitiTrader's new friends for violating forum rules. They were creating new threads spamming for CitiTrader outside of the proper folders of the Commerce Zone.

This appears to be an oDesk job offer paying people $1.50-$2.00 per post to make positive posts for CitiTrader here at the FPA.

It falsely claims...

As of right now, Cititrader can not go and "defend themselves" only other people... I need AS MANY POSITIVE REVIEWS AS POSSIBLE....

This is patently untrue. CitiTrader refused to respond in the forums for some time. Then an admin posted just a few days ago. Instead of answering questions that were posed, it looks like they decided to try to buy positive spam in the forums.

CitiTrader already had a history of spamming in the forums and reviews. I see that the company doesn't seem to have learned anything from its mistakes.

I am also a trader of it. I am trading with them for over 1 year and found no cheat. I think, this case is not true at all. I think, they are trusted enough.

Hi,
Had a great experience and would give certainly a positive feedback as the service was brilliant.I am a happy customer with cititrader and that they provide great service to our providing platform traders. Cititrader is a binary stock option platform that customers come and trade www. cititrader.com

Thanks

Lol.. It shows Job is now cancelled!!! Great stuff guys on the ban hammer.. I'm loving this.. especially how STUPID a company (if indeed cititrader is a company) can get.

I am happy with Cititrader

I love this company!
They are simply the best and I am fully satisfied with their services.

kiranyasmin;129299 said:
I love this company!
They are simply the best and I am fully satisfied with their services.

LOL too funny, scammers!!

Edit: A mutually beneficial settlement has been reached between Weini Winslow Fu and cititrader.com, and the offices of Cititrader.com have acted expeditiously, to honor this arangement and pay Weini Winslow Fu in full and final settlement

Last edited:
Back