RESOLVED: Pepperstone Blocks Withdrawals

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 27, 2021 at 3:03 PM

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 27, 2021 at 3:03 PM
In Pepperstone “Secure Client Area”, in the “ADD FUNDS” section, depending on your region, there are many options to make deposits. In the “WITHDRAWAL FUNDS” section, again depending on your region, it clearly state the options to make your funds withdrawal.

I believe your issue is that you never clarify with Pepperstone whether they can or will allow you to make withdrawal via “SKRILL” which is not stated in the “WITHDRAW FUNDS” section.

In Pepperstone “Secure Client Area”, in the “ADD FUNDS” section, depending on your region, there are many options to make deposits. In the “WITHDRAWAL FUNDS” section, again depending on your region, it clearly state the options to make your funds withdrawal.

I believe your issue is that you never clarify with Pepperstone whether they can or will allow you to make withdrawal via “SKRILL” which is not stated in the “WITHDRAW FUNDS” section.
But the guy already emailed them about this before the transfer.

"Before transferring my account I sent an email to Pepperstone support on 23/02/2021 to verify that I will be able to withdraw my funds via Skrill after the transfer. They replied that Skrill should be enabled as a withdrawal method after the transfer."

But the guy already emailed them about this before the transfer.

"Before transferring my account I sent an email to Pepperstone support on 23/02/2021 to verify that I will be able to withdraw my funds via Skrill after the transfer. They replied that Skrill should be enabled as a withdrawal method after the transfer."
Yes, Trader09 did post that and so he should send Pepperstone a copy of that email to ask them to allow him to withdraw via SKRILL.

Here are the screenshots of the Email I sent to Pepperstone asking if Skrill withdrawals are available after transferring my account to Pepperstone Markets, and I sent that Email before the transfer. And if their deposit/withdrawal options are regional specific, the right thing to do is enabling Sri Lankans to withdraw funds via methods other than Bank Transfer, because Pepperstone knows that Sri Lankan Banks block fund transfers to and from Forex Brokers. Instead they have done the opposite and have made Bank Transfer the only withdrawal option. But since they want money from Sri Lankan clients, they have made several other deposit options in addition to Banks Transfer.

And it is no secret that brokers operate multiple accounts on FPA to defend themselves whenever a thread like this is posted. Now that I have invited them to this thread, so Pepperstone should behave as a responsible broker and come here to publicly clarify this issue, instead of defending themselves by using the multiple accounts operated by them posing as their happy clients.

Pepperstone My Email.png

Pepperstone Reply.png

Here are the screenshots of the Email I sent to Pepperstone asking if Skrill withdrawals are available after transferring my account to Pepperstone Markets, and I sent that Email before the transfer. And if their deposit/withdrawal options are regional specific, the right thing to do is enabling Sri Lankans to withdraw funds via methods other than Bank Transfer, because Pepperstone knows that Sri Lankan Banks block fund transfers to and from Forex Brokers. Instead they have done the opposite and have made Bank Transfer the only withdrawal option. But since they want money from Sri Lankan clients, they have made several other deposit options in addition to Banks Transfer.

And it is no secret that brokers operate multiple accounts on FPA to defend themselves whenever a thread like this is posted. Now that I have invited them to this thread, so Pepperstone should behave as a responsible broker and come here to publicly clarify this issue, instead of defending themselves by using the multiple accounts operated by them posing as their happy clients.

View attachment 66428
View attachment 66429
@LankanFXTrader...send Pepperstone Support a copy of that email and explain your position with them regarding withdrawal via your bank account. Pepperstone need to honor what they have stated and allow you to withdraw to your SKRILL account.
Good luck!

And now, certainly after seeing my screenshots in this thread, Pepperstone is blocking my access to Secure Client Area. The method they use to disable my access is amazing. After I log in to the SCA, the following message (see screenshot) is displayed, asking to confirm my details. There are two buttons in that message - "NO, CORRECT IT" and "YES, THEY ARE". From those two buttons only the button saying "NO, CORRECT IT" is enabled. The button saying "YES, THEY ARE" is disabled and cannot be clicked. My details are correct but since I cannot click the button "YES, THEY ARE" and proceed, they have disabled my access to the SCA.

Untitled.png

And now, certainly after seeing my screenshots in this thread, Pepperstone is blocking my access to Secure Client Area. The method they use to disable my access is amazing. After I log in to the SCA, the following message (see screenshot) is displayed, asking to confirm my details. There are two buttons in that message - "NO, CORRECT IT" and "YES, THEY ARE". From those two buttons only the button saying "NO, CORRECT IT" is enabled. The button saying "YES, THEY ARE" is disabled and cannot be clicked. My details are correct but since I cannot click the button "YES, THEY ARE" and proceed, they have disabled my access to the SCA.

View attachment 66579
Pepperstone is big, I can't believe they would risk ruining their reputation for just 744.50 USD.

Pepperstone has posted a reply to my review asking me to contact their support. Thus I sent them an Email asking them to allow me to withdraw my funds via Skrill. Waiting for their reply to my Email.

My review and their reply to the review:
Pepperstone Review.png

The Email I sent them:
Email to Pepperstone.png

Back