Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Did you find good broker for this trading strategy? i would like to find comfortable broker too

Well, the similar conception. Check the list of best brokers in your country and choose the most siautible. Also don't forget about regulation and good trading conditions. As for me most siautible broker is my brooker, but for whom how you know :)

Well, The broker that have no hectic procedures in processing withdraws are the best ones. Trade execution is very important factor if you are short term trader. So keep these 2 factors in mind while picking a broker.

I forgot to mention, even if buysell factor is set set to 100 or 200, the indi plots its buyers and sellers zones respectively. I have noticed that weak buyers and sellers zones is an obstacle into making a decision as price pass it easily. And I missed my sell setup on GU today. Is it possible to modify it so that it shows only strong and very strong zones please? Or in the indicator's input, please add this option so we can adjust accordingly. Thank you very much though. It is a great indicator. 5 stars man.

Back