Profiforex.com scam Avoid them at all costs!

No...I have IB's. I am a trader who has ups and downs with my broker. like anyone else. read my posts in chronological order and you will see that I have given positives and negatives clearly about this broker. When they do bad I call them on it. When they do good I praise them for it. Anyone who just has bad to say and does not give credit when a broker reverses course and does the right thing is an IB or shill.

My posts reflect a REAL TRADERS response to his day to day dealings with a sometimes good/bad broker. I would just leave them but I am in the US and don't want a broker with 1:50 leverage. I need 1:500 leverage for my trading.

I wasn't questioning you in that post. I was questioning lastagent, the Profiforex cheerleader.

Year since: 2010
Headquarters: Mahe, Seychelles
Company registration: Profiforex Corp., Seychelles
Regulation: not regulated

"Nice" bio-data :p .....Why would anyone want to have this company as a broker in the first place??????

Sadly, the impression most new traders have is that online companies are well regulated by default. Too bad that so many online companies are unregulated, use fake regulators, are under-regulated, or are merely registered as a company in a country that doesn't provide any regulation.

Back