• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EXECUTION ALWAYS WORSE THAN POSTED SPREAD W/ THIS BROKER

I am having an issue with a company
It was really appreciation or it was sarcastic reply:rolleyes:
oh im really sorry if i wasn speakin clearly earlier cause i honestly meant every word. its jus not every day U meet people with a vision bigger than just themselves or their small circle. U know those rare ones dreamin big for the sake of all humanity doing their thing without worryin about bein judged or whatever. im super proud of people like U. for real ive always been on that same vibe but after gettin knocked down with too much shade and people tryin to dull my sparkle cause i aimed high, i kinda lost hope. but seein U out here doin Ur thing? its givin me back a little bit of that hope. thank U so much.

oh im really sorry if i wasn speakin clearly earlier cause i honestly meant every word. its jus not every day U meet people with a vision bigger than just themselves or their small circle. U know those rare ones dreamin big for the sake of all humanity doing their thing without worryin about bein judged or whatever. im super proud of people like U. for real ive always been on that same vibe but after gettin knocked down with too much shade and people tryin to dull my sparkle cause i aimed high, i kinda lost hope. but seein U out here doin Ur thing? its givin me back a little bit of that hope. thank U so much.
Thanks a lot for your generous words, I feel amazed by your good gesture towards me.
It’s a clearly rewards and an achievement hearing something like this, which is priceless :)

we gotta do this U know? the world needs it. people like U real treasures doin stuff for others and always lookin at the big picture yall need to hear this kinda support to keep on your grind.

we gotta do this U know? the world needs it. people like U real treasures doin stuff for others and always lookin at the big picture yall need to hear this kinda support to keep on your grind.
Seems you are also the one who thinks about others, here is the most important thread for you to read if you missed it out here at FPA.

Fighting Back Against Scam

Specially this part
Detailed instructions on complaining to certain regulators/police/consumer agencies
eConsumer
IC3/FBI
US Securities and Exchange Commission
US Commodities and Futures Trading Commission
US National Futures Association
US Secret Service (Report all scam involving crypto payments here)

UK FCA/FOS/Action Fraud

Other places to complain
Global Financial Regulator List
Global Police List
USA State Level Help List (financial regulators, consumer protection, and police)
Global Tax Authorities List (do the potential scammers want tax money?)

yeah totally missed that. thanks for puttin me on. definitely gonna read and use them from now on.

So far they gave me $50 but didn't address any of the issues. They are offshore and I saw number of reviews with the same thing. Constant negative slippage. They are completely unregulated so there. I might as well name them but would like to do so in the title but dont see the option

So far they gave me $50 but didn't address any of the issues. They are offshore and I saw number of reviews with the same thing. Constant negative slippage. They are completely unregulated so there. I might as well name them but would like to do so in the title but dont see the option
U can start a new thread and mention this one then share the link with us here

I didn't see any new threads mentioning the name of that broker. Can you please mention the name of that broker here as well.

Back