Read MY SPAM from Forex & Stocks Pros.

bayuskam

Banned spammer owns shipforex.com
Hello Traders that I want money from,

I stand on the shoulders of Giant Traders and today spam in their folders in the Education area of the forums, I achieve greatness in the Spammers Hall of Shame.
Most people ask for the secret of my trading and my answer is always: Giant Traders. Why? Because I read a lot from them and always follow their footstepsby spamming about things I want to sell you .

Bellow are some of the Trading Guides (books) I read from them which you can get all at shipforex.com for just $14.95

I'm not mentioning the little detail that I own shipforex.com

7 Habits of a Highly Successful Trader
The 1-2-3 Trading Signal
Trading in Mind - 10 Ways to Stay Focuses Stay Focuses? Did you mean Stay Focused?
The Pocketbook of Economic Indicators
The Practical Guide to Swing Trading
Technical Market Indicators
FOREX: The Manual for Successful Trading
Introduction to the FOREX market
Secret Tax Deductions

There is no way you will lay your hands on those 9 books that your trading patterns will not change. I got my while the books was selling @ $55. Now, Carina has brought the price down to $14.95.

A more likely story is that I downloaded the books for free from somewhere. I hope you don't look around on the internet and find better things for free. I want you to spend your money at my website.

shipforex.com was originally registered to...
adebayo, kareem bayuskam@gmail.com
bayuskam globaltech
8, jinadu str. adaloko, ajangbadi afromedia
okokomaiko lagos, west africa 102004
NG

You would think that after being in the FPA for over a year that I would know better than to post spam in the Shoulder's of Giants area. I am so greedy that I decided to ignore the rules and spam. If I were smart, I would have posted this in the FPA's Classifieds. I am stupid and now I am banned. Send me all your money for my worthless products.

Back