Self help books

Paulina_wagner

Private, 1st Class
I have come to the conclusion that to be a successful trader, mindset is very important also being able to handle all aspects in your life like discipline, anxiety, stress,.....is of the essence.
I wonder have you all read any sort of self help books that have ACTUALLY helped out?

no book gonna 'actually help out' until U genuinely believe in it and seriously put in the work. U know?

u know... not at all. I also was thrilled about self help books, because had the same troubles with nervousness and anxiety, but I somehow managed to overcome these things on my own, facing the truth, not building castles in the air. it helped me.
i just dragged the focus from self-digging into self-improving by constant practicing, if we speak about trading, actually. daily chart monitoring helped me to distract and gradually I got some experience.

Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones" by James Clear - This book significantly impacted me, helping me understand that even the smallest habits can have a profound impact on my life

And

Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink - Its clear advice and Jocko's strict discipline encouraged me to overcome obstacles and demonstrate more self-discipline in my daily life.

Back