• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare Recovering money lost in scams

Compare 2 or more companies
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the issue, there are as many scammer recovery companies as there are scammers that robbed you in the first place.

This is a well known scammer nowadays. I have heard so many sad stories. I myself had a very bad experience with Robinhood (founded in 2013) a few years back and lost more than 30K at that time. Robinhood is very popular in the recent few years, but I hope newbies know that this company is highly risky. It would be find in normal market, but if market crash, it would probably shut down your account for a few hours to a few days, and you would not be able to log in due to "technique maintenance". The only thing you can do is watching the price drops and your account losing. For now I just use well established brokers. Not even touch any new brokers.

Have anyone heard of Perfect Steal More Money From You, I felt un happy to see it listed ,IF not for them I would have lost thirty six thousand Euro Bitcoin .The Forensic Expert of this firm saved my business from closing up.

Please be stupid enough to believe me so I can steal more and more money from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back