• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare Recovering money lost in scams

Compare 2 or more companies
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is new trend now and this is one of its form as scam money is very hard to be recovered and the legal process is complicated so I am not convinced is there is any such agency or company that can recover money.

I almost lost all I had to a scam binary broker. I was referred by a old friend of mine to Mrs Clara. Mrs Clara trading system which has helped me bounce back on my fit. I have recovered 70% of my lost fund
You can contact me, I mean Clara Via email ScamYouAgain @ StealYour LastDollar.com

Lol at the last message avatar here, but that does really mean that admins of that forum really do make their job as very good in all possible ways. We do not needs some psychos to work on us additionally to every set of problems we already have anyway.

Getting back virtual currencies lost to scammers is a process i never thought was possible..I don't even want to remember how i was swindled of a lot of money in btc but i have learnt my lesson now..It was too much for me so i had to take the risk of trying to see if it was possible for me to recover it and it paid off. It is possible to get back what you lost and i can only vouch for someone who did it for me assuredscam at stealmoremoney com.
I am from Salzburg and the distance wasn't an issue, i wasn't able to get everything i lost but i got an unimaginable percentage back. Your unimaginable percentage will be a negative recovery after I scam you again.

It is very sad to see that many traders are faced with unfair actions on the part of brokers and there are no guarantees that it will be possible to prove it and the most important thing is to return the money that was lost due to illegal actions. In fact, I have read that there are a lot of cases when it was possible and at the same time, when it was not possible to do much more. So I just wish you good luck, and hope that some more accurate system will appear soon, which will allow traders not to worry about the safety of their money.

For options on how to get recovery of any funds lost to any of the options below;
1. Binary option scam?
2. Forex trading?
3. Romance scam
4. ICO Scams
5. Online betting scams
6. Bitcoin scam
7. Phishing scam
or any other kind of scam?

If in any case you have lost funds to them or any other. I have a good news for you. coin trace is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is top notch and second to none. Hurry and con ta ct them on info at +4847464544434241 Whats. app or scamsmoreofyourmoney AT ripyouoffagain DT com

Thank me later.

All these recovery services are created with the sole purpose - take what has not been taken by other scams. Be careful!

I’ve finally got the funds together to take the owners of OptionBit (Global) to court in Israel to try and recover the money stolen from me, based on a private investigator’s report supplied by my lawyer. That report identified the Hillel Brothers and their company IGMD as being owners of OptionBit. Unfortunately, their defense is that they sold the company in April 2016, 6 months before I became involved with OptionBit, so my loss had nothing to do with them.

The OptionBit brand was actually operated by “two dollar” companies in small countries and the private investigator’s report doesn’t specifically link IGMD or the brothers to these companies. During my involvement with OptionBit, it was operated by Seychelles company Green Galaxy International, the Gibraltar company Top Volume Solutions, and Global View International Services Ltd incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Just to complicate matters, the Israeli legal system is being used as a shield – I can’t find out who they allegedly sold it to with providing a bond of 40,000-120,000 New Israeli Shekels, to cover their legal expenses if I lose the case with costs awarded against me (entirely possible if I can’t provide evidence as to who the perpetrators actually were).

What I was wondering is whether anyone might have any hard evidence as to who owned OptionBit in late 2016/early 2017. Hard evidence might include prior court cases involving the above companies, testimony of former employees or other documentary information linking specific companies and/or individuals to any of the three companies listed above.

I've been approach by someone from the web site instant-recovery.com (operated by the Israeli company Money Back Ltd - operating from 38 Ben Gurion St, Ramat Gan, Israel) claiming that they can recover money lost through the financial institutions rather than trying to recover it from the scammers (a fruitless process from my experience).

Has anyone had any experience with this company and have they managed to recover any money?

The instant-recovery.com FAQ claims "We are licensed and compliant with Consumer Act regulations. We are fully transparent and you can find our registration number online." Odd, I don't see any mention of that registration number on their website. If it was real, why not put the number and a link to verify this claim in the FAQ?

There are plenty of other red flags. The "recovery calculator" allows for deposits back to 2008. That's far past the statute of limitations in most countries. They also imply they can get BTC back. The FBI or Interpol can sometimes trace those as they are laundered, but even then, it's not a simple task. As always for a recovery site, it's long on bragging, but short on details.

Being "approached" by such a site leaves one to wonder how this "amazingly helpful" service just happened to know you had been scammed.

Even without the obvious red flags, 99.9+ percent of recovery sites are really recovery room scams. Select a random one and you've got less than 1/10 of a percent chance of it not being a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back