Remote Viewing the Markets & Felix Yacht Seminar Video

So you don't think I am just blowing off Q2, let me address the workload required to achieve those results.

2. I have sitting next to me a red envelope with an animal on it. There are 2 pieces of currency and one other item sitting on the envelope. After I post this, I'll place the money and item into the envelope and put it in a display cabinet where it should remain undisturbed.

Your task is to tell me:

a. What animal is on the envelope?

b. Is the currency 2 bills, 2 coins, or one of each?

c. What county issued each piece of currency?

d. What denominations are they?

e. What year is on each one?

f. What is the other item?

Make me very impressed on questions 1 and 2, and I can arrange a modest live account for you to manage using your technique. Impress me with your skills managing that account and I'll happily form a partnership with you to promote your skills.

2. Poor target set up. Typically you need a single white envelope and stick a single content inside the envelope. On the outside of the envelope should be a set of target reference numbers that you would give to the viewer after you seal the envelope. Usually a picture is used in the envelope.

a) In 10 minutes of work if I didn't know it was an animal, I could tell you it was a lifeform. After 40 minutes I could probably identify it as an animal as opposed to a human on the basis of lower level emotions associated with the animal as opposed to the human. I could probably render a fair sketch of the lifeform at that time. The sketch might be on, it might not.

b) Determining the difference between paper and metal would be pretty straight forward, 40 minutes of work. If you had one of each that would be hard as there isn't much difference between an envelope and a paper bill.

c) That is a time consuming problem set that would take about 8-15 hours of session work.

d) Symbolic in nature and thus difficult, but not impossible, 1-2 hours of session work.

e) Symbolic in nature, no idea how to even tackle that. If that year corresponded to the year it was manufactured, maybe, 2-3 hours IF I could figure out a setup.

f) Same time requirements as in a) most likely.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking just because almost anything can be known, that we are some psychic sitting in a room getting answers that quickly. That is not at all how it works. Some things are relatively easy to determine, other things are very complex such as tracking an asteroid sitting outside Jupiter's orbit that hasn't been picked up yet by conventional telescopes that will be coming soon to a planet near you. I admit I am a lazy minimalist. That helps in remote viewing as finding the simplest most efficient way of determining a solution to a problem is the best. Usually the question asked isn't worth the time it takes to determine the answer at all. I hope that helps explain the reluctance of a viewer to undertake a target set up by someone who is not appropriately "skilled in the art." Further consider that doing any more than 2 hours of this a day can be physically draining. It burns B12 like crazy.

Last edited:
If weekly is awkward, see if you can peg the high and low for the AUDUSD for the month of April. Come within 100 pips and I'll be very impressed. The yearly high and low would be useful, but I'd rather not wait until January to know if you are right. If the monthly candle lacks a wick on one end or the other (making the high or low happen right at the beginning or end of the month), I'll include some of March 31st or May 1st to account for time zone differences.

I didn't realize setups were so formalized for those "skilled in the art", even down to envelope color. For remote viewers used for intelligence gathering, the world is a very messy place and the contents of the red envelope would be much simpler than knowing what's sitting on a corporate or military officer's desk. Since I don't have access to a deep space tracking network to confirm the viewing, I'll skip asking about the coordinates of the next unknown asteroid heading this way (but would appreciate a heads up regarding the date, impact point, and damage levels if you have the data handy). Nonetheless, I've just added 2 new envelopes to the one in the cabinet that should meet your typical test parameters. Both are white. To simplify life, they are numbered 1 and 2. #1 contains a picture. Overall, I personally feel that being able to describe an unknown object is much more likely to be actionable than to describe a picture, so envelope #2 has a single object inside.

The more detailed the description, the more impressed I'll be.

Let me know if you want me to do anything special, such as setting the envelopes apart or locking them in a safe. Currently, they are all together.

The envelopes are in place. I'll now send a private message to F-Man letting him know what the picture and object are.

Pharaoh, here is the resultant chart parallel with the predicted chart on the Aussie interest rate. I called time at 30 minutes after the event.

The statistical improbability of this chart being merely coincidence is astounding. I don't think you can get a better example of proof that it works. 40+ data points correlating to price action on one chart. Enjoy.

2012-03-05 20-35-03 PM AU Interest Rate.png

If weekly is awkward, see if you can peg the high and low for the AUDUSD for the month of April. Come within 100 pips and I'll be very impressed. The yearly high and low would be useful, but I'd rather not wait until January to know if you are right. If the monthly candle lacks a wick on one end or the other (making the high or low happen right at the beginning or end of the month), I'll include some of March 31st or May 1st to account for time zone differences.

Time frames are an area of ongoing research in remote viewing. For some assets like the S&P Emini Future you can get away with using a day of the week as the universal default correlates to the NYSE pit hours. For ForEx, you can't use predefined days at all. I have had a few failed attempts at both weeks and months, but perhaps next weekend when the market is closed, I can try to set up a new test. Sorry but the paid work almost always comes before the "impress people you don't know" work.

I didn't realize setups were so formalized for those "skilled in the art", even down to envelope color. For remote viewers used for intelligence gathering, the world is a very messy place and the contents of the red envelope would be much simpler than knowing what's sitting on a corporate or military officer's desk.

The problem occurs when said military officer forgets he has 2 or 3 other red envelopes buried under a pile beneath the desk. Hence we use a randomly generated string of 8 numbers to specifically identify a target, e.g. [2345/6789].

Since I don't have access to a deep space tracking network to confirm the viewing, I'll skip asking about the coordinates of the next unknown asteroid heading this way (but would appreciate a heads up regarding the date, impact point, and damage levels if you have the data handy). Nonetheless, I've just added 2 new envelopes to the one in the cabinet that should meet your typical test parameters. Both are white. To simplify life, they are numbered 1 and 2. #1 contains a picture. Overall, I personally feel that being able to describe an unknown object is much more likely to be actionable than to describe a picture, so envelope #2 has a single object inside.

The more detailed the description, the more impressed I'll be.

Let me know if you want me to do anything special, such as setting the envelopes apart or locking them in a safe. Currently, they are all together.

The envelopes are in place. I'll now send a private message to F-Man letting him know what the picture and object are.

Let me see if I can get AUD/JPY for a week done sometime this weekend. I prefer not to waste valuable and limited time doing "what's behind curtain number 3?" experiments.

Last edited:
If you really like, I can put 8 digit numbers on the envelopes. Since I'm not running any other challenges like this at the moment, I assumed a single digit would suffice. I can also move them to a room that's guaranteed to be completely free of all other envelopes if that would make the experiment work better. I put extra effort into selecting contents that would be very simple and unambiguous for the 2 white envelopes. I even made certain that all 3 envelopes were unused so that there was no possible conflict with prior contents. All of this should make the whole thing far easier than seeing what's in or on a typical office desk.

The news prediction is interesting. The problem with spike trading is getting filled without fatal slippage even if you know exactly where the price will be going.

Since you normally do yearly predictions, I don't need to use any special abilities to know that you understand the value of longer time frames. Close predictions of April's monthly high and low for AUDUSD and/or AUDJPY and any other pairs would be a very powerful argument in your favor, in terms of both accuracy and practicality.

The chart certainly wasn't perfect. I found 6 data point errors out of 47 points.

It wasn't a perfect chart as only 41 of 47 datapoints were correct.

Nevertheless we can calculate the probability of this happening.

The probability of exactly x successes (41) in n trials (47) is given by equation (2.20) in Reehl's "Mathematics of options trading.

Given the probability of a single data point going long or short is 50%, we find that the odds of this chart occurring randomly is roughly 1 in 13 million

I have attached a corrected chart. The bad data points are coded in red in the top and bottom. The upper chart is the original chart with errors and the lower chart is correcting the bad data points.

The probabilities are calculated directly in excel with

n = 47
x = 41
p = 0.5

P(x:n)=((fact(n))/(fact(x)*(fact(n-x)))*((p^x)*(1-p)^(n-x))

1 in 13,107,011

2012-03-05 10-59-17 PM Probabilities.png

And yes, longer time frames are more impressive as the amount of work is the same for one week versus one year. (By the way, you can't use "year" in a cue either.) That is why I have a lot of options positions on the 1-year time frame. Still I have no interest in viewing what is behind envelope #3. Tests like that are so subjective that any skeptic can choose to see what they want. At least with a binary prediction or a price point, the skeptic has no ammunition. It either works or it doesn't.

Obviously the effectiveness of using such a chart is dependent on the trader's skill. Judging price action properly is my weak spot.

Without a time frame, it's not exactly easy to engage in a trade. If you tell me the AUDUSD will go up instead of down (thus making it a binary prediction), but not place some sort of useable time frame, that means that price could plummet for 10 years before going above the current level. Also, that would allow you to claim every uptick as a success while dismissing every downtick as "I didn't specify in what time frame."

If you tell me that the AUDUSD will be 1.4000 (or any other value) at some unspecified future time, then we're back to a waiting game with no way to decide prove the prediction was incorrect, since price could always return to that level later.

I am rather disappointed that you are also dumping the envelope challenge after lecturing me on how to set it up properly. I went to great efforts setting up the contents of the white envelopes to be very unambiguous - to avoid either either believers from having much to argue about regarding how close to fact the description was.

Let me think about this. I prepare envelopes:

1. They are the correct color.
2. They have unique numbers.
3. They only have a single picture or item.
4. They have contents carefully chosen to be unambiguous.

Based on your prior time estimates for the red envelope, the white envelopes should be a piece of cake.

An alternative theory is that since I did mention how unambiguous the items were, that would make vague statements about the contents far less likely to accidentally score a positive hit.

For example, a "Dogs Playing Poker" painting would have a wide variety of colors, shapes, and objects. Almost any vague description could be counted as a hit on some component of the image. A picture of a red ball against a light blue background should be much easier for a real remote viewer to accurately describe, while being infinitely harder for someone to score fake positive hits with vague descriptions.

So, I'd say that anyone who really has this skill would appreciate the effort I put in to making the test easy and straightforward. Anyone who lacks this supposed skill would look for any excuse to avoid the challenge.

The challenge remains on the table. High and low of AUDUSD for April. Contents of any of the envelopes.

I've issued a number of challenges in the forum. Some for account managers who claimed to be able to make a fortune with no risk. Some for people selling incredible forex systems. So far, not one has been accepted.

Jason, how about opening a MyFXBook account so we can track your real manual trades.

Do you already have a track record that you could show us?

Jason Aleksei couldn't provide a single piece of the data I asked for. Instead, he provided one statistically overinflated analysis of a very vague prediction of his own choosing and a pile of excuses. His "prediction" was

As promised here is the experimental result for the Aussie interest rate. The asset under consideration is the AUD/JPY. Expecting an initial short followed by a strong retracement. As for the chart, if there is a noticeable spike, that is it. If there is no spike the first half of the chart could be valid for 30-40 minutes.

He then posted a chart claiming each point along the price chart as a data point to build a statistical "proof" of something that really said "Short, then strong retrace. IF there is a spike, that's it. IF NOT it COULD be valid for 30-40 minutes."

That "prediction" could be applied to any news event that has a chance of producing any significant market noise. The only measurable parts of it are Short, then strong retrace. Retraces are very common on these items, and so it really comes down to "an initial move of totally unpredictable size and duration is short." It it had been long, retracing short, then re-retracing long, he could still have claimed that as success. Instead, he's trying to claim 41 out of 47 data points failed to fall outside of his very vague "prediction".

I predict that NFP each month will generate volatility leading up to the announcement. There will be shorts and longs with retraces. If there are significant spikes, those will retrace also. Big deviations will usually cause larger moves and could change the preexisting trends in some cases. I wonder how a Jason-style statistical analysis of this prediction would make me look after each NFP release. :p

I kept modifying the experiment to try to accommodate Jason and he only threw out more excuses.

No useful, actionable predictions regarding future prices were made. Not even a hint regarding the contents of the white envelopes, which I had carefully selected the contents of to make it very simple to determine if Jason's claims were true or complete BS. I'm willing to bet that's what scared him. Had I placed complex images or items into the envelopes, he could have made vague statements and claimed positive results on anything even close. With the contents I put in there, it would be easy to post a photo of the contents here and show how terribly far off any remote viewing claims he made were from reality.

I consider this to be a complete failure on Jason's part. I don't know if remote viewing is possible or not. I am now convinced that Jason Aleksei completely lacks that ability. If he really has any success in trading the markets, it's from normal, non extrasensory trading methodologies and he's either lying about having any psychic abilities or has somehow convinced himself that his usual trading methods are somehow augmented by his non-existent abilities.

If Jason still wants to prove me wrong, the envelopes are still sitting there and he can also make a prediction for the June monthly high/low of a pair of his own choosing any time before June 1st.

My Forex Magic 8 Ball says that Jason won't ever meet the challenge. Instead, I predict that Jason will either:

1. Throw out some more stats claiming 41 out of 47 (on a prediction that didn't have anywhere near 47 data points to begin with) and maybe toss out another unmeasurable prediction which will vague enough to match up with a chart. He'll also have a variety of excuses to avoid dealing with envelopes that have been carefully designed to meet his specifications and will have other excuses about not giving a measurable monthly high or low prediction.

2. He won't respond at all because he knows that his tenure as The Forex Psychic has already ended in disgrace.

Back