Remote Viewing the Markets & Felix Yacht Seminar Video

...hmmm...seems like the son-of-Ra'a is on the lookout to replace his chief soothsayer without much success.

Well, if its any consolation, some kids the world over still hide their tooth under the pillow in the believe that they will get one dollar from the tooth fairy...and most them actually do get a dollar :cool:

Remote viewing???:confused:...hmmm, well, I would use a remotely controlled TV monitor!...and they come with pretty clear picture with zoom-in features at fantastically affordable prices too;)

There's a great book out there called How to Lie with Statistics. I highly recommend reading it before letting someone throw out a bunch of BS numbers to prove their "great" abilities in forex, psychic predictions, etc.

Let me demonstrate how Jason could claim AMAZING skills while being totally wrong and provide useless info.

A car is stopped along the side of the road. Psychic Jason remotely views that the driver will start the car and accelerate to 55 mph. It's a long, straight road, so this doesn't exactly take a rocket psychic to predict with some accuracy, but in this case, Psychic Jason doesn't know that the driver previously got a speeding ticket nearby and will be very careful. So the car only reaches 38 mpg before decelerating to 35 mph.

Psychic Jason plots a graph of speed vs. time with 47 data points. Each point shows whether the car accelerates or decelerates. In 41 of the 47 data points on Psychic Jason's graph, the car is accelerating. Based on this, he waves his magic statistical wand and says:

n = 47
x = 41
p = 0.5

P(x:n)=((fact(n))/(fact(x)*(fact(n-x)))*((p^x)*(1-p)^(n-x))

1 in 13,107,011

Psychic Jason's prediction was completely wrong and totally useless in the real world, but he still declares that he's proven his abilities with a 1 in 13 million probability. Had the car reached 55 mph (which it easily could have), Psychic Jason might even try to get an agent in Hollywood to arrange for a 2 hour TV special to show off his abilities.

Naturally, Psychic Jason always has a big pile of excuses to ignore any truly measurable challenges.

Jason Aleksei couldn't provide a single piece of the data I asked for. Instead, he provided one statistically overinflated analysis of a very vague prediction of his own choosing and a pile of excuses. His "prediction" was

My Forex Magic 8 Ball says that Jason won't ever meet the challenge. Instead, I predict that Jason will either:

1. Throw out some more stats claiming 41 out of 47 (on a prediction that didn't have anywhere near 47 data points to begin with) and maybe toss out another unmeasurable prediction which will vague enough to match up with a chart. He'll also have a variety of excuses to avoid dealing with envelopes that have been carefully designed to meet his specifications and will have other excuses about not giving a measurable monthly high or low prediction.

2. He won't respond at all because he knows that his tenure as The Forex Psychic has already ended in disgrace.

I can "seeeeeeeee" the result: He won't respond!

And now it's several days into June with no word from Jason Aleksei.

Let's see. 0% success on meeting even the simplest challenges that were altered to meet his parameters.. 0% success on providing a single piece of actionable data. 0% success on coming up with non-engineered statistics.

2 months worth of data points with ZERO reply. :p

I'd say that there's a 100% chance that Jason is NOT in any fashion psychic regarding the forex market, remote viewing, or anything else. Any so-called powers that he possesses are due to either lies or self-delusion.

When the FPA ran some contests a couple of years ago, there were a couple of people who did make some amazingly close predictions on future prices (to the exact pip at least once if I recall correctly). Considering the odds of that vs. the number of people who entered, I'm still willing to believe in the possibility that someone out there really can predict the market.

If anyone else thinks that they possess paranormal abilities to view things remotely or to predict the market, I am more than willing to set up direct tests of this ability. I'm even willing to discuss testing procedures in advance. Just be aware that all market predictions must be actionable and measurable with such measurements being agreed to before the test is run. Be warned, if you try to rig the statistics of a vague prediction after the fact to support a false claim, I'll make sure to expose your false claims to the world.

Show a reliable and reproducible level of market predictions over a few months and I'll personally promote your service. If you don't have a service, I'll help you set one up.

Two months is a long time to wait for no predictions or proof. Jason's lack of action shows his claims are false.

Something just came in for Jason...

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Two months is a long time to wait for no predictions or proof.

Do the moderators treat everyone who posts a potential trading system for informational purposes so childishly? Honestly, how is this different than any black box system?

LMAO. I'm sure AsstMod has another shipment of fail waiting for a system that comes in claiming to be able to predict the future, then makes excuses to not participate in a test designed (and redesigned) to make it VERY simple to prove, makes up wildly misleading statistics, and then disappears instead of rising to the real, verifiable challenge. Not too many blackbox systems have ever done that here in the forums.

The envelopes are still in position. You've had months to take a psychic glance inside and see the simple and easily described contents. I'll also make yet another SIMPLE challenge for you.

1. Chose one pair (or more, if you are daring) from this list:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY

2. Post the Friday closing price for October 19th. Post this prediction on or before September 27th.

3. Go ahead and make an attempt on the envelopes, if you dare.

If you make the prediction, right or wrong, at least you had the nerve to try. Then your results will give some real, verifiable data on your ability to remotely view price action in future (and maybe to view the contents of envelopes - a common method of testing remote viewing).

Your other choices are:

1. You can slink away and make no reply again.

2. You can waste more time attempting to BS people with stats on a non-actionable item again instead of making the prediction.

Do either of those and you're just inviting people to mock your claims.

Currently, your hit rate is ZERO percent. Only you can fix that.

I have been practicing this remote viewing for about the last ten minutes and I'm going to share my prediction on here to see if I have this gift(I'm pretty confident at this stage)

In 3weeks time(give or take 365days) FPA members will receive an email stating it's Jason the remote viewing trading GURU turn to be in the FPA Discounts:)

MMMmmmmm i can see that coming to fruition for sure Dkami :)

Last edited:
Back