• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Report a broker

I am having an issue with a company

Yair whites

Recruit
Hello my name is Yair, how can I report a fraud with the broker "Futrades.cc", which refuses to let me make withdrawals, reading the threads I see that I am in the same situation as many people, the amount I deposited is 5000 USD, can someone advise me how fight these fraudsters?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-03-05-02-26-144_com.TR.whash.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-03-05-02-26-144_com.TR.whash.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 15
Hello my name is Yair, how can I report a fraud with the broker "Futrades.cc", which refuses to let me make withdrawals, reading the threads I see that I am in the same situation as many people, the amount I deposited is 5000 USD, can someone advise me how fight these fraudsters?
Do NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back as this is part of the scam to steal more money from victims. Please provide the website being used.

whats in that screensot? whats it even show? everybody nowadays just throwin around any useless screenshot sayin this ones fraud or that ones a scam. you got solid proof or what?

whats in that screensot? whats it even show? everybody nowadays just throwin around any useless screenshot sayin this ones fraud or that ones a scam. you got solid proof or what?
I didn’t understand either. The picture just shows the quotes of some cryptocurrencies and that’s it.
No details, not receipts, nothing.

I didn’t understand either. The picture just shows the quotes of some cryptocurrencies and that’s it.
No details, not receipts, nothing.
as i said everythin is just made up and completely fake theyre just naggin bout everythin

Back